Please advise !

[po...]

I am off from anything about 7 months now. I had no issues at all , and now for 2 weeks i am unable to sleep I am just in bed cant fall asleep . Never had a thing like this , and I am scared . Everybody advices me to take some ambien but i am scared  after my benzo jurney .

Can someone advice please what to do?

Just one thing I need advice one, is there anything that could happen to my health becouse of it ? I only fear like having a collapse in the middle of nowhere ? I can accept all the other discomfort . Benzo taught me hard .

Please DO NOT take ambien. It is a Z class drug that works just like a Benzo.

It is basically a Benzo in disguise and works on GABA receptors the same way.

It's fairly common to have a set back out of the blue

I was sleeping well for about 6 months then got slammed hard with insomnia for a month.  It happened again at 30 months off and just this past January

You WILL NOT DIE from a temporary lack of sleep.  In fact, I never got sick when I was only getting 5-10 hours per week and the flu went through out house

You WILL NOT collapse...we can survive are very little sleep for a lot longer than we believe we can.  It's not ideal, but you'll get past this.

Please read all of this post:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0

Thank you !! I Was reading your post shortly after writing here , and found it very informative . I am so glad i havent took the ambien .

As my anxiety level dropped a huge , I actually feel very energetic , strange after that long time with very little sleep . Yeah its feels exactly like the gas pedal is pushed too hard for no reason.