Hi Im new here

[Su...]

Last Friday thru Monday were wonderful. I felt good and normal.  But Tuesday I woke up and could feel within the first few minutes of waking that it was going to get bad again, and bad indeed it has gotten.  This is day 3 of totally "ickiness".  :'(

It's hard.  But I know that it will pass and I will get a few more days of feeling good again.  Someone recently told me that at 6 months out they felt that if things never got any better that it would be ok.  However, 6 months later she couldn't believe how much more healing happened.  That gives me hope.  I would like to feel that way.

I feel so very tired, I had a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish today.  I did get a few things done so that's good.

welcome wow you are a trooper! Stay focused and strong you should b fantastic! With insomnia wich i to suffered from expecialy in the 3rd month fall asleep up every 45 mins on th hour all night every night, so disturbing but by 4th month sleep like a baby better then when i took valuim to sleep, with so many more creepy symtoms and sensations, if u need any advice just ask best of luck this is a awsome site everyone here is so amazeing

Thanks jaso.  So good to hear sleep is good for you now.  I can't wait to say that.  If I wasn't terrified out of my mind, I would like to start tapering off the Trazodone to sleep.  I'm afraid if I did that, i would just end up sicker.  I really do believe the best decision is to wait at least a year off the benzos before i attempt getting off of it.

Yes, don't be in a rush to get off all of your meds, the Trazodone can wait until you feel better.  As for the name Buddie and the stars, you're now a BenzoBuddie and we all have 5 stars.  Some members have different colors, depending on their role here on the forum.

Oh, ok.  Thanks.

Does anyone (females) find that PMS exacerbates their symptoms?  I've kept a journal and I'm really starting to see a pattern here.  7-10 days before cycle begins I start having heavy w/d sxs and psychological stuff that I don't experience at the other times of the month.

My face feels like it's going to vibrate right off my face tonight.  I feel like I'm 30 feet under water too, so much head pressure it makes my inner ears hurt.

Yup PMS and that time of the month definitely made my symptoms worse for a few days.  :sick: It would pass quickly though so hang in there. It doesn't happen anymore, so it does get better.

I just posted in the "progress" thread.  Is that different from a blog?  I like that I can use it like a weekly journal to keep track of things.

I am answering my own question...found the buddies blogs just a minute ago.

So cantwaittobebetter...wow, that's a long name...can I call you "can't, or want"?  So you believe horomones can have an effect on w/d sxs?

In a month I'm having all my horomones tested.  I've decided to get a thorough physical and blood work up for several things.  It's not that I don't believe this is all w/d, because I do, but maybe a gland is wore out or damaged? or horomones are off?  Who knows, maybe I will find nothing out except that I'm healthy just miserable.  :-\

I just posted in the "progress" thread.  Is that different from a blog?  I like that I can use it like a weekly journal to keep track of things.

Just to make sure you know, we can't repond to you on your Progress Log.  That's more for personal records and reflections while the blogs are for feedback.  ;)

hey sunny, a physical can't hurt.  it can eliminate things if nothing else.  At a year and 3 months off benzo's I don't equate any sensations or seemingly odd feelings that I get from time to time to benzo's.  At 62 things don't work quite the same as they did at 32 lol, so I tend to push it all off on getting older.  All in all my days are pretty much completely normal, and its a great feeling to wake up in the morning without  wondering what symptom is going to plague my day.  Just hang in there and let time do its thing.

st

Thanks Beeper,  I like that feature a lot!  Definitely more like a diary.  After all, I don't allow my family to post their thoughts in my diary.

Thank you too softtail.  Do you think I'll know eventually the difference between regular problems versus benzo problems?

I wish I could hit the fast forward button and forward to a year out. I want this to be over!

When you get to the point where your not afraid to wake up in the morning  because you have no clue what ugly symptom will  be waiting for you , you'll know you've finally kicked the beast to the curb.  I know during withdrawl there was no telling what type of day I would have,or what new symptom I might experience, so when every day started to look the same, I knew I was clear.    :thumbsup:

st

hi sunny,

pms and the rest definitely revs up my symptoms.  just hang in there.  it is part of w/d.  sending you love  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

When you get to the point where your not afraid to wake up in the morning  because you have no clue what ugly symptom will  be waiting for you , you'll know you've finally kicked the beast to the curb.   I know during withdrawl there was no telling what type of day I would have,or what new symptom I might experience, so when every day started to look the same, I knew I was clear.     :thumbsup:

st

I can't even imagine that feeling, but I know it will happen for me one day this year!

hi sunny,

pms and the rest definitely revs up my symptoms.  just hang in there.  it is part of w/d.  sending you love   :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks so much.  Dang horomones!  :tickedoff: