Mornings

[Be...]

Hi fellow battlers💪

I have terrible trouble in the mornings,I mean absolutely physically empty,as the day goes on an I get into late afternoon/evening I start to feel better.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi Pamster,

Thank you for reply 😊

Cortisol then  🤨

Gonna do a bitta research see if there's anything that might help with that.

Cheers  appreciated 👍

Mornings are brutal - I am six months now and they are still bad but not as bad as before. I used to not be better till 4 pm. It all gets better but common!56

Only seeing this Holdingontohope thankyou for reply,I'm not sure but I think it was my intake of mirtazapine the night before contributing to my awful mornings.

Don't get me wrong I've all the benzo symptoms,I will update this in a week or so if my reduction in mirtazapine has improved my morning's.

Cheers.

BB.

Beardy- Yes, absolutely!

Mornings, during my acute phase, were ABSOLUTELY the worst for me. I would go to bed at 12pm, have patchy sleep until 7pm usually, then I'd be WIDE AWAKE feeling terrible. Just almost unbearable. Adrenaline or cortisol, I don't know, but I'd be hot, tossing and turning, feeling of too much energy in my legs. I'd have to get out of bed and go for a walk. I'd usually try and eat a banana, or drink a meal replacement drink as my appetite was non existent. I'd often dry heave or vomit back up much of what I'd drank or eaten. Then I'd just feel atrocious, really torture, until (at the earliest) 5pm, usually about 7 is when it would reliably start to clear up.

Then I'd find myself chatting about things not always related to how I was feeling. I'd chat about my interests, general conversation, I'd watch a movie, and though I didn't feel perfect, I felt MUCH better. Then, rinse and repeat.

However I have noticed as I've gotten better, when I do have a wave (and the waves now are just regular sized waves instead of tidal waves!) I don't get as much relief in the evening. As in, I used to feel a ATROCIOUS in the mornings then decent in the evenings. Now, on my bad days, I feel unpleasant all day, but never atrocious, and I am able to distract myself a little bit better from how I'm feeling.

Hope this helps!