Looking for a neurologist who doesn't dismiss Klonopin as cause of SFN

[Kl...]

Diagnosed with Small fiber neuropathy the pain of which began after being tapered rapidly off Klonopin and after reinstatement between drops.  Symptoms are directly connected to the adjustment in between cuts snd now a year and a half after cessation. Biopsy shows small fiber damage, but neurologist insists there is no way the benzo had anything to do with it. I feel like every doctor I see has their family fortune invested in this horrible drug!  I know in ever damaged fiber of my being that Klonopin caused this. I would love to find a neurologist who at least displays openness and curiosity as to this possibility. Anyone out there know of such a person?  Deeply grateful  for any leads. Will travel.

For what it's worth we have a number of other members that I've seen diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy over the years.

But finding any doctor that thinks these drugs might be damaging I have found to be a pretty tall order.

That is interesting about the PEA.  Mostly people take it for pain is that correct?

My problems are insomnia and anxiety over insomnia, inner vibrations, fatigue, cognitive problems, mood probs (depression)... that sort of thing.  Some physical pain but that is not near as bad as mental stuff.

Thanks.