Covid

[Go...]

Anyone else experience a set back? I tested positive today, and my 3 kids and husband. 😭 I’ve already been sick all the time still. Looking for experience of those who had it. I’m on day 5 and feel pretty rough.

Anyone else experience a set back? I tested positive today, and my 3 kids and husband. 😭 I’ve already been sick all the time still. Looking for experience of those who had it. I’m on day 5 and feel pretty rough.

Hi.

I was ill with covid a week ago.

During my illness, my mental symptoms intensified several times.

A week ago, I passed a negative test, but I still have a high body temperature and very strong weakness.

All other withdrawal symptoms remained the same as they were before covid.

Hi!

No experience with Covid but I just wanted to wish you and your family a quick recovery, its hard enough that you are sick let alone your hubby and kiddo's too.

Keep us updated on how you are doing :)

I was given this drug post covid for anxiety and panic. It really messed up my system and recovery phase. I pray you get out of this soon.

I was given this drug post covid for anxiety and panic. It really messed up my system and recovery phase. I pray you get out of this soon.

As in you were anxious about having covid or that was a side effect from Covid? I wasn’t even anxious about covid all I care about it is antibiotics. I can’t mentally handle another setback the way I did last time. They tried giving me a inhaler and I’m too scared to try that too. My lungs are clear right now I had a X-ray and was just checked to make sure.

Godsmyhope, I'm just recovering from covid second round right now, the second time is worse than the first actually, not sure why. I feel like my immune system is just killed off by benzos, and a setback from abx on top of it, anyways, I'm better finally and this is the second time I've been doing high-dose vitamin IV infusions and ozone therapy with ubvi.  I feel if it wasn't for them I would have been in a hospital a long time ago, both times of covid have been really bad, also Ive been nebulizing colloidal silver with hydrogen peroxide drops, eating lots of garlic and taking lots of oral vitamins, i feel that all of these helped a lot. Oh yes and I've been asked to say that I'm not a doctor so please make sure you talk to your doctor if you decide to do any of this. Good luck, so sorry you've been dealing with all the multiple health issues post your setback too.

Godsmyhope, I'm just recovering from covid second round right now, the second time is worse than the first actually, not sure why. I feel like my immune system is just killed off by benzos, and a setback from abx on top of it, anyways, I'm better finally and this is the second time I've been doing high-dose vitamin IV infusions and ozone therapy with ubvi.  I feel if it wasn't for them I would have been in a hospital a long time ago, both times of covid have been really bad, also Ive been nebulizing colloidal silver with hydrogen peroxide drops, eating lots of garlic and taking lots of oral vitamins, i feel that all of these helped a lot. Oh yes and I've been asked to say that I'm not a doctor so please make sure you talk to your doctor if you decide to do any of this. Good luck, so sorry you've been dealing with all the multiple health issues post your setback too.

Oh wow are you sure you don’t have the other variant of covid? I’ve heard form others each time for less severe. I had chest pain, wheezing and pressure yesterday. Today I feel SO much better no more wheezing or chest issues. I’m left with nasal congestion but I’m getting my taste back. I still can’t smell though which I’m sure in time I will again. Sorry you had it twice this covid is no joke. It felt like influenza really bad for me although the headache and body aches were way worse with covid for me. My husband has had fevers since Wednesday I have never seen him so sick in my life. My 3 kids are recovering well and I’m thankful. My parents got it from us too and they are 65. They had the antibody infusions which I wanted but didn’t beg my dr for.

Oh I'm so sorry you all got it Godsmyhope, it's a nasty virus, I'm glad you are already feeling better, hopefully your husband will recover  soon also, how are your parents after the antibodies? Did they notice improvement after the treatment? I've heard great things about them but unfortunately it's not easy to get them in Denver where I am, I tried but there was too much burocracy involved and I was too weak to jump through the hoops, I did get ozone though and started improving after the third treatment noticably, I do have a different strain I think, because when I had it last year Delta wasn't around yet so I think it was alpha, I hope I don't get acquainted with any more of the Greek alphabet:) I hope we both get back to baseline soon, healing to you and your family.

As in you were anxious about having covid or that was a side effect from Covid? I wasn’t even anxious about covid all I care about it is antibiotics. I can’t mentally handle another setback the way I did last time. They tried giving me a inhaler and I’m too scared to try that too. My lungs are clear right now I had a X-ray and was just checked to make sure.

Well I had panic attack after covid and it majorly due to losing my father in covid due to medical negligence. It was real blow for me that doctors killed my father. So it was covid and mental blow

I just want to update I finally am feeling better from having covid. That was rough but I made it out ok!

Thats really good to know. All the best

I just want to update I finally am feeling better from having covid. That was rough but I made it out ok!

So glad to hear that you are doing ok and made it out the other side alright!!!  :smitten:

Did you take anything for it and did you have a fever? How is hubby doing and how did he manage his fever?

Thanks

PG

Took me 5-6 weeks to fully recover from it, and weirdly had my best window yet at that time after it. I got it in Dec/20.

Glad you're on the mend!

Did you take anything for it and did you have a fever? How is hubby doing and how did he manage his fever?

Thanks

PG

My husband alternated Tylenol and ibuprofen every 3-4 hrs. I took absolutely nothing and I was im so much pain with my headaches and body aches. Honestly I sat and cried and didn’t sleep a wink the first night. I felt like I was in labor with back labor pains the body aches were so bad. :( I have reacted to a Tylenol so I just dealt with it.

Took me 5-6 weeks to fully recover from it, and weirdly had my best window yet at that time after it. I got it in Dec/20.

Glad you're on the mend!

This virus is just stupid I can’t even believe how hard it hit me. I have heard from a lot of people it rooms weeks to recover! By the time you recover you get hit with another cold etc. I have 3 kids so my older 2 bring home so many germs from school. Ughhhh it’s honestly the most stressful time of year for me because I am absolutely traumatized by antibiotics. I don’t want to ever relive what I went through last summer again. I’m glad you made it through ok!

Absolutely horrible sinus stuff came back looks like I have to face antibiotics and go straight to hell for the next 18 months again. Life sucks I’m tired of being constantly sick.

Friends who have had covid, tell us, have you had lingering symptoms after the illness?

I was ill with covid pneumonia a month ago, but I still have a fever (37.3 C) and a very painful condition, as if I was on fire and dying.

Someone had this and how long can it last?

• 2 months later...

Friends who have had covid, tell us, have you had lingering symptoms after the illness?

I was ill with covid pneumonia a month ago, but I still have a fever (37.3 C) and a very painful condition, as if I was on fire and dying.

Someone had this and how long can it last?

Well I had covid 9 months back and still suffering from after effects

I recovered from Covid but my mast cell disorder has gotten out of control. I have had anaphylaxis multiple times since Christmas. The past 2 weeks I have been so so so sick. I am in a very bad last cell flare right now. I don’t even know what’s what anymore I went from benzo withdrawals to mast cell disorder.

I don’t deal with fatigue. Ebv was negative for me in the past. EBV and MCAS are separate conditions. But I Know Covid can cause lots of wierd stuff. Lots of people are developing MCAS after COVID as well!

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I had Covid in January. It was 30 months free with waves and windows but functional. I haven't slept well for a month, I have a lot of anxiety and depression and I'm pretty discouraged.

Wishing that we recover soon.