Author Topic: Covid  (Read 2294 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Covid
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2021, 04:38:42 am »
I just want to update I finally am feeling better from having covid. That was rough but I made it out ok!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2021, 05:30:07 am »
I just want to update I finally am feeling better from having covid. That was rough but I made it out ok!
Thats really good to know. All the best
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2021, 05:06:07 pm »

So glad to hear that you are doing ok and made it out the other side alright!!!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 08:19:31 pm »

Did you take anything for it and did you have a fever? How is hubby doing and how did he manage his fever?

Thanks

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2021, 03:29:36 am »
Took me 5-6 weeks to fully recover from it, and weirdly had my best window yet at that time after it. I got it in Dec/20.

Glad you're on the mend!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2021, 04:48:22 am »

Did you take anything for it and did you have a fever? How is hubby doing and how did he manage his fever?

Thanks

[...]

My husband alternated Tylenol and ibuprofen every 3-4 hrs. I took absolutely nothing and I was im so much pain with my headaches and body aches. Honestly I sat and cried and didnít sleep a wink the first night. I felt like I was in labor with back labor pains the body aches were so bad. :( I have reacted to a Tylenol so I just dealt with it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2021, 04:50:25 am »
Took me 5-6 weeks to fully recover from it, and weirdly had my best window yet at that time after it. I got it in Dec/20.

Glad you're on the mend!

This virus is just stupid I canít even believe how hard it hit me. I have heard from a lot of people it rooms weeks to recover! By the time you recover you get hit with another cold etc. I have 3 kids so my older 2 bring home so many germs from school. Ughhhh itís honestly the most stressful time of year for me because I am absolutely traumatized by antibiotics. I donít want to ever relive what I went through last summer again. Iím glad you made it through ok!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2021, 01:54:30 am »
Hi how are you feeling today?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2021, 05:43:17 am »
Absolutely horrible sinus stuff came back looks like I have to face antibiotics and go straight to hell for the next 18 months again. Life sucks Iím tired of being constantly sick.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2021, 07:08:25 pm »
Friends who have had covid, tell us, have you had lingering symptoms after the illness?
I was ill with covid pneumonia a month ago, but I still have a fever (37.3 C) and a very painful condition, as if I was on fire and dying.
Someone had this and how long can it last?