Help!

[Ma...]

Please help me, this benzobuddies is so chaotic, I cant find anything, on this ridiculous forum!!!!!!! I have MDD and Cannabis abuse. Got ECT, ketamine, which almost killed me last winter. Stopped ALL MDD medicines cold turkey in April, now stopped cannabis, and cut down lorazepam and temazepam, as well as everything else. Cannot eat, a couple of salad leaves is all and some yougurt.

NOW: massive brain zaps, confusion, panic, total memory loss, anger, desperation, insomnia etc. Every afternoon panic attacks.

The daily benzos  helps a little but this is the case.  New brain zap attack starts after the first benzo wears away.

What should I do, I will not go to any doctor. Here in Europe we do not treat doctors as Gods, like you do in the US. Doctors  have already almost killed me with all the chemicals aka "medicines".....  We try to avoid them over here, contrary to the US.

Congratulations on getting off so many substances, this will help you in your efforts to taper from the Lorazepam and Temazepam.  If you could put your current doses, medications and times you take the drug in your signature it would help us understand your situation so we can advise you, here are the instructions. Add your history/signature  If you have difficulty you put the information here and I'll put it in your signature for  you.  :)

We can help you do this, if you have a steady supply of your medications we can help you plan a taper and support you as you do it.