We NEED to find a way to cure W/D, and I might have valuable information for it.

[Pw...]

Okay, so I'm personally about 3 months off of Valium (C/T). This is my 3rd C/T. My first and second were from Temazepam for sleep. First time I had no idea that benzos could even have this effect on somebody. The second was because I continued to take them like candy during the day simply so I could function for work. I then lost my job and decided to C/T again. I was off for about 6 months and slowly got better, but it seemed like I hit a peak point of recovery and couldn't get any further. My nose was essentially Niagara Falls at my girlfriends place, so I decided to go stay with my parents after about 4 months C/T because I thought that this might have something to do with an allergen in the house, such as mold, pet allergies, etc.. Suddenly, my extremely runny nose vanished after 3 days of being at my parents, then I started to get better gradually. I unfortunately got caught up with an opioid addiction because I needed something to make me feel more alive and to keep my sanity. After 2 months of being at my parent's place, my GF dropped the bomb on me and we were no longer together. This is when things got REALLY strange.. I said screw it and decided to take Doxycycline to see if it could be a bacterial thing attacking me. I also stopped taking Hydrocodone C/T. I stopped smoking weed for sleep as well. I started to gradually feel better (not sure if this was from the antibiotic, the C/T from Hydrocodone or from pushing myself to go out and try to live life every single day). It wasn't enough for me, so I picked up some DMT for the purpose of neurogenesis. I was in a phase of going all out to try and fix me and nothing else mattered. I was willing to die to cure myself because I lost the love of my life from this shit, I lost my job, I pretty much lost everything. I decided to pack a whole bowl of DMT on top of ash (little did I know that this was a super-megadose, especially for someone who has never done DMT before). While I was ripping it I didn't feel anything, then suddenly it hit my like a train a few seconds afterwords. The things that DMT does to you is unexplainable, but I focused on the idea of healing before the trip and during as much as I could. During and after, I felt a massive surge of tingling throughout my whole body and up to my brain as if my body was being flooded with spinal fluid. It felt amazing. As soon as the trip ended, my depression was literally gone and I found myself listening to "feel good" music that I would otherwise never tune into. A couple days later, this is where I have no idea what was happening.. I started to sleep only about 5 - 6 hours max, waking up with my body and bed drenched in sweat. Throughout the day I would experience episodes of tachycardia, usually after eating a big meal. The same thing would happen if I was woken up as if I was dealing with these episodes in my sleep. My heart would start to pound out of my chest, it felt as if I couldn't catch my breath, I would start to sweat and get a lot of anxiety like I was getting massive cortisol spikes. As scary as this sounds, I felt immensely better after every single episodes. When I say better, I mean every single one of my symptoms started vanishing. My ache, gone. Dandruff, gone. Depression, gone. Brainfog, gone. My vision went back to perfect 20/20 when I was seeing double or blurry prior. I felt more alive than I ever have in my life when before I felt like a corpse with no soul. My emotions came back entirely. The amount of mental clarity I gained was scarily shocking. My motivation came back like I could change the world. I remember standing in front of the mirror repeating "what the fuck..." from seeing my face so clear and healthy. I gained about a pound every single day (I lost over 40 lbs). This happened over the course of about 3 week and unfortunately my doctor highly recommended that I take 5mg of Valium every time I got these episodes due to the massive amount of anxiety I got when they happened. This is when everything started to go downhill again. I won't even talk about how bad I felt after C/T from the Valium as it was the most nightmarish thing I could have ever imagined. It's still happening, but just at lesser degree than that first month and a half (was a literal living hell).

The point of this post is to try and figure out what exactly happened that made me gain my old self back and then some. Something I did or my body did that caused me to go into what I call a super-hyperactive healing mode. It happened to me and I still can't wrap my head around it..

We're complex creatures aren't we? I wonder if you gained something by quitting the cannabis and the anti-biotics and the pain killer. You may experienced a healing trip on DMT too. I'm never going to use DMT for some personal reasons grounded in rigid thinking. Yet, I will not discount the idea that others have benefited.  Some report significant healing

Your story is pretty cool. Like you experienced a major detox - sweat and the outpouring of cortisol / adrenaline followed by feeling better.

I have no idea lol...but its pretty fascinating what you're going through. I now for twenty years I abused valium. I took massive doses anywhere from 1-60 days straight and could easily withdraw. This time: I'm broken. I'm hopeless. I wont quit. But coming off valium may take my career and more.....

Keep us posted.

I too experience the heart Palpitations and taccycardia , especially after i eat...my gastro and cardiologist says it's because the vegas nerve is being stimulated...causes sweating and anxiety to increase as i get so nervous..i've gotten to barely eat now, because i'm so afraid of the feeling. I too wake up during the night with the same issues. cleared that all is well with cardiologist.

wondering if you found anything to help with this?  Mine seems to start after eating, then i get really gassy and bloated in my stomach and everything pushes up against my diaphragm and the palps and taccy starts...it's every day, and it's horrible to live with .

any suggestion as i taper that vcould help prevent this benzo belly

thank you

Lisa

You might have low stomach acid and if you drink some apple cider vinegar right after you eat then it might help or try a Benadryl and see if you feel better and if you do then you might be eating something that you are allergic to.

• 1 month later...

I too experience the heart Palpitations and taccycardia , especially after i eat...my gastro and cardiologist says it's because the vegas nerve is being stimulated...causes sweating and anxiety to increase as i get so nervous..i've gotten to barely eat now, because i'm so afraid of the feeling. I too wake up during the night with the same issues. cleared that all is well with cardiologist.

wondering if you found anything to help with this?  Mine seems to start after eating, then i get really gassy and bloated in my stomach and everything pushes up against my diaphragm and the palps and taccy starts...it's every day, and it's horrible to live with .

any suggestion as i taper that vcould help prevent this benzo belly

thank you

Lisa

Hi Lisa, when I was tapering Ativan I had terrible benzo belly. The one thing that helped me was yogurt with probiotics, probiotic tablets, and gavescon. I’ve heard some buddies say NG to probiotics but it helped me a lot,

Joeb