Klonopin

[Fa...]

Hello,

Then why don't you try clonazepam high dose? You advise me to run it up, why? If you don't do it yourself?

Acthasia etc can trigger neuroleptics like quentiaptine and olanzapine.

It can then help you too after all.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fa...]

• [Qu...]

• [Pa...]

• [Li...]

I am reducing one drop of clonazepam today.

Honestly, I don't know what is better to stop either. Flurazepam is also very bad.

Hello,

Then why don't you try clonazepam high dose? You advise me to run it up, why? If you don't do it yourself?

Acthasia etc can trigger neuroleptics like quentiaptine and olanzapine.

It can then help you too after all.

Sometimes I think about moving to clonazepam and updose.

But there are some issues. At this point I won't have doctors by my side.

Another problem is that small doses of clonazepam sometimes work for tinnitus. I hate tinnitus during the night.

So I do my best to use clonazepam only when strictly needed to get some relief once in a while.

Have you ever considered switching from dalmadorm to diazepam? I didn't like diazepam for sleeping, but against anxiety and other symptoms it's an option. It's also easier to taper a liquid compound than breaking flurazepam pills.

Hello,

I see.

I'm not sure if you can even transition from Dalmane to something else.

That's probably why no one takes it.

I don't know why my doctor gave it to me.

He probably won't prescribe diazepam for me.

Dalmane it's an old benzo. Now z drugs are prescribed for insomnia but actually Dalmane is much appreciated by its users:

https://www.drugs.com/comments/flurazepam/dalmane.html

Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore for us.

Don't taper Dalmane at the end because it's difficult. You can't break pills evenly. Go slowly and - at worst - you may offset some withdrawal of Dalmane with a little bit of clonazepam, even if it's not a great drug for you.

Hello,

yes it is hard to phase it out.

I always went down 1.5mg. But that became too much from 5mg. The pharmacy made me capsules to taper.

I always had flurazepam real no dalmadorm. Flurazepam real are white and water soluble which I now know.

I also don't know where this is all going to end.

I hope and pray for all of us that it will be ok.

Thank you very much, I will try.

I know many took it for years. If I had known how hard it was, I would never have taken it.

I don't know if it helped me as much as it did you. It didn't let me sleep from the beginning, I only took half a tablet at a time. But it made me calmer and helped to get rid of the clonazepam.

Clonazepam causes severe symptoms and the worst is derealization. And also physically and psychologically strong symptoms when you get below 1mg.

At some point clonazepam also stopped working and didn't work for me anymore, I was already getting night withdrawals.

Therefore, it came to Flurazepam with the long half-life. But I couldn't sleep with it at the beginning either...Eventually it worked.

I never took 30mg...except about 3 weeks ago.

But all who took it have difficulty finding another remedy. I find that worrisome.

That's what scares me. Some have managed to switch to diazepam...and slowly get off....

Yes, small doses are hard to taper. It happens frequently.

5mg flurazepam is preatty low. You can hold.

Tapering two benzo together could be difficult.

I don't know what to say. You told me updosing rivotril is not possible because of side effects. What about trying 30mg flurazepam and stopping clonazepam?

Hello,

I know and can only start with one.

You were much quicker to stop taking Dalmane, did you not have any symptoms? Dizziness, cramped muscles, trembling, etc.?

I hope that I can do it again.

When I started s tapering main symptom was insomnia. I started feeling the effects of a cut after 5 days on average.

Now I have so many symptoms I can't say exactly where they come from.

When I started s tapering main symptom was insomnia. I started feeling the effects of a cut after 5 days on average.

Now I have so many symptoms I can't say exactly where they come from.

Yes, at some point you don't know which drug makes which symptoms. I hear that more often and it doesn't make things any easier.

Your CNS needs a rest. Constantly different substances always irritate something else, unfortunately they are not sweets.

I would also carefully phase out Quetiapine before you take something like Olanzapine. Everything does something in your body and head.

That's why I torture myself so...

I would like to do it very slowly without other medications. That is and always has been my goal.

Everything is not good.

Hello,

I think I'm suddenly allergic to one. Either Flurazepam or Clonazepam.

I have itching all over my body.

How do I find out which one it is?

Does anyone know?

Kind regards

Thank you very much Quarantine for being here, I hope you are feeling a little better.

I wish I had a solution for us.

My sleep is also getting worse...

I do not know what to do.

The doctor says it is not the benzo, I am not in any tolerance.

It can't be due to the change of manufacturer either. How do doctors know what is good for you and what is not?

Are they in our bodies?

Do you experience what we experience?

No.

Kind regards

I don't think it's a manifacturing issue. They're just chemicals. These drugs are 40-50 years old. It's not rocket science anymore.

Withdrawal could worsen sleep. I can't say how much it takes to recover because I didn't recover yet. But it takes time.

Many here find some relief taking trazodone or mirtazapine. If you're lucky perhaps some natural sleep aids could help you like magnesium, valerian, etc.

I have tried trazodone and also mirtazapine, both unsuccessful.

I do not know what can help, I think slowly....garnichts.

As bad as it is!

25mg for how long I no longer know. Anyway, I had no effect only side effects, that was before Flurazepam

...likewise recently with Mirtazapine

25mg isn't that much. 25-100/150mg is the range for insomnia. Many find relief in tht 50-75mg range.

Trazodone should be tried at least for 5-7 days. Some side effects subside after few days.

It's often used for benzowithdrawal. It's not addictive.

It could help to improve your sleep. If I could sleep taking just trazodone I will be very happy.

Hello,

I do not know if there is something against benzos.

Yes I would also be happy if trazodone or mirtazapine could help.

I did not get the flurazepam or the benzos because of insomnia. But now I have insomnia....

No idea how to break through that.

Sad

Neuroleptics are certainly good medications for people who need them.

But not for sleeping. Sometimes I think psychiatrists just want to keep patients quiet because they don't know what to do.

Sad greetings