Author Topic: Tips For NOT Coming On Here?  (Read 1008 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Tips For NOT Coming On Here?
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2022, 03:17:48 am »
These ppl also should take breaks away from this forum and not burn themselves out so they can effectively continue to help others.

I took an 8 year break from 2011 to 2019!  :laugh:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Tips For NOT Coming On Here?
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2022, 03:54:22 am »
There were some truly inspiring success stories tonight! If you come on - read those! The admin's who've jumped are here to guide and support those in the worst of times -

I don't read many doom posts as I am not qualified to help. Just started my taper. I tend to read more of the links and reference materials and to touch base with my coach. I do read some of the more troubling and scary posts but if I feel it affecting my body I stop. Log off, friend. Blue light is no bueno anyway - especially at night. I read a lot of posts early on about reading books as a distraction, which is what Im about to do, and I think its far better than being online - here or anywhere else.

I wish you all the best. if theres one thing Ive learned in my 10 days or so on here is my story isn't anybody else story. the signatures contain a lot of insight. try not to internalize what you've read as the roadmap for what will happen to you. That was me the first few days on BB for sure and I was panicked, BUT

The one thing is that is always written here - "it will get better".  I have chosen to trust and believe that it will be so.

good luck and good night!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.