Anxiety from every body sensation

[Pe...]

Hi to all.I introduce myself few days ago so I think some traumatic experience and benzo make me so vulnerable to everything.

I need advice how to deal with health anxiety.Literally I feel every body sensation x100 than other people.I train crossfit and MTB rider so I can maintain 170 heart beat for hours but once I stop I'm feeling like I'm dying and it's only tiredness.Muscule soreness  I feel it like I've been hit by car.When I feel hot I get anxious what is that hot flash,when feeling cold I'm anxious why I'm shaky.If I have regular headache I think it's brain tumor.When I rest and I'm tired I'm confused what is it,is it hypoglicemia,panick attack.When I get bruised from something I think I have some blood diesese.From all body sensation the worst for me is dizziness and hand tremors, I can't overcome the fear and stay calm,I immediately become nervous and started to panicking.Some advice how to overcome this overreacting,and drama?I visited therapist but I'm not satisfied her method.Tnx

Hi Pero,

I could have written this myself. My skin is super sensative during tapering.  I have burning skin and scalp, super hot flashes, nd more recently my chemical anxiety is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I have depressions now setting in due to all this stress.  I am at the lowest of lows with discouragement, but coming here and see the other posts that we all heal is very encouraging. It's been very difficult few months and Im only weaning .25X, that i was on for only two months. I completely understand the health anxiety as well.  I have had the tremors and shakes too during this, which brought on more panic.  Maybe our bodies might be stuck in the flight or fight mode because of the sensitivity.

I pray everyday for God's mercy and relief.  I think so much of the withdrawal brings such heightened anxiety along with the GABA receptor waking up, often heightens all our senses. Stress makes my cortisol and adrenaline pour through my veins like hot acid.  So, with all this I have such anxiety with these sensations and now fear them which is causing everything else to be worse.  Do you have the burning skin/sunburn feeling as well?  I'm so sorry you are have a difficult experience as well.

Bless you and I hope you feel better and heal soon. :smitten:

Thank you for your support.I got hot flashes,like my skin is burning.I need cold shower to cool my body.Now in every shower I spend 2,3 min with cold water.Not  coldest but colder than usual.I feel some relief.In one situation I have episodes and I was in front of lab.I perform some test also cortiosl.It was double than normal.On regular exams is always normal.We have some fear.My body is always in spasm especially shoulders.But now symptoms become unmanageable. My life become surviving the next day.