Author Topic: 3 AM anxiety  (Read 1375 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 3 AM anxiety
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 08:42:06 pm »
Must be awful to be dragged back down into the depths. I was starting to feel better than I had a drink of alcohol after about a month of a window and it hit me with a big wave. At least thats what I think caused it.

Keep us updated!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 03:20:18 pm »
The early waking has been happening to me for three nights straight and this morning I'm at the end of my tether.  Shaking and panicking.  I need support.  I'm so miserable.   :'(  I woke up at 1:00 AM and have been awake since.  The panic started around 6:00.  I can hardly stand it!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 03:24:37 pm »
[...], That has been happening to me, at first it was nights of this and lately it has eased off, now just early morning and once I get up and get busy and drink water and eat something, the panic goes away.  It's really amazing how the use of Benzos can do so much harm and in so many ways, I wish you health and healing and let us know how you are doing.  Hugs, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 03:35:34 pm »
[...], That has been happening to me, at first it was nights of this and lately it has eased off, now just early morning and once I get up and get busy and drink water and eat something, the panic goes away.  It's really amazing how the use of Benzos can do so much harm and in so many ways, I wish you health and healing and let us know how you are doing.  Hugs, [...]

Thank you [...].  Yes, these mornings are just the pits.  This morning is better than yesterday morning.  I've learned I can't eat fruit right now.  It will cause a blood sugar crash and panic attack.  So if I need food at 3 in the morning, it has to be protein. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2022, 01:48:25 pm »
I remember this very well.  It was an awful time to endure.

It passed and it will for you also. 
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2022, 02:19:56 pm »
I've joined the 3am panic wake up crew

Started on monday and had it every night since

I think I've hit tolerance now I'm down to 1.5mg of valium....