Anxiety, stress causing spasms in my stomach

[Ma...]

Hi buddies,

When dealing with all kinds of wd symptoms during benzo healing. Today is the worst by far, its up there. I wasnt  managing my stress, anxiety level in the previous weeks. So today Im dealing spasms in my stomach (diaphragm) that won't stop. It affects my breathing, I can't move around and do things and my gut gets tight, sensitive to the point I have to gag, the best thing I can do lay down and relax until this subsides. This shit is scaring me. Its been half my day.

Mark

Hey buddy! I have this exact symptom. It’s lessening up day by day. Your gonna be ok.

I have had every test done I can get. Everything is clear. If you want to talk to someone p.m. me

We will get through this. Your not gonna stop breathing. I’ve done all the drugs, drank alcohol and was on high benzo perscription. I’m still breathing my guy lol

Hi buddies,

When dealing with all kinds of wd symptoms during benzo healing. Today is the worst by far, its up there. I wasnt  managing my stress, anxiety level in the previous weeks. So today Im dealing spasms in my stomach (diaphragm) that won't stop. It affects my breathing, I can't move around and do things and my gut gets tight, sensitive to the point I have to gag, the best thing I can do lay down and relax until this subsides. This shit is scaring me. Its been half my day.

Mark

While mine hasn’t been severe, I’ve been dealing with a tight diaphragm and mild stomach fluttering as well. I’m on week 8 of no lorazepam. So far I’m surviving.

Zesty76,

You may already know this but I googled benzo belly. Sure enough we are all suffering from this I read that it's prevailate during Acute (beginning wd) and more so in Protracted (later wd). For my benzo belly has gotten worst 1 month from now. Of course no cure but only time will heal. So I guess for me I really have to take it seriously by going plant base diet, MINIMIZING meats, process foods sugar, moderate activities that tenses up up stomach (this is a hard one because I work). Everytime I feel my stomach get uncomfortable, tight ill stop and rest and put a ice rag to my stomach, it helps relax me.  Alot of resting. (Another hard one because my wife and other people will not understand what I'm feeling). Deep slow breaths until I calm down. And definitely don't stress. Going through this process SUCKS!!! It's my Hell right now...😭