32 months off chemical anxiety won't shift😩

[le...]

Just wondered if anyone still got chemically induce anxiety for this long. Mine manifests itself as intrusive thoughts. At first thought was OCD type symptoms, but months therapy, CBT, trying SSRI's hasn't helped at all so obviously chemically induced. Seems just a waiting game. Am thinking trying Propronol if no better at the 3 year mark, if haven't noticed much improvement. Started after being made CT zopiclone. Never had it before.

i have a friend who is 36 months off of a taper and her 4 main problems are still with her .... you are right about the waiting game....  diet can aid in healing in some people but other then that time heals

So sorry to here you've been struggling. Have you tried high dose Omega 3's (Fish Oil), Vitamin D, or Magnesium? I'm still in the midst of my cuts and my anxiety has been MASSIVELY reduced with high dose Omega 3's and Magnesium specifically (I've also been doing 5000iu's of D3 K2 as well). I still have physical symptoms that are tough to deal with but my mental state has become SOO much better. Yes, I've been meditating a lot for a year too and that's helped with my general anxiety, but I've noticed a difference with these supplements as well. Have you tried any of these? I can recommend some books on the science behind these too if you want.

Yes have tried it, but any supplement I've tried just revs up symptoms. I'm reading Baylissa's recovery & renewal again as found that very helpful. I do think it's like a brain injury, takes helluva long time to repair itself!