7 months off and finally some sleep

[Tr...]

I’m not trying to be too happy about this bc i know it probably won’t last, but after 7 months off I have slept like a normal person for the last 3 nights sleeping 6-7 hours per night. Previous to this, my monthly average is 2 hours per night from 0-5 and Mostly 1-2’s and 5 was very rare. Sleep is my last symptom besides not wanting to see anyone, do anything or socialize. I’m hoping that once I start regularly sleeping again, I will get back to my life and friends.

( I took temazepam for 3 years at 60mg and did a very fast taper the 2nd time I quit. First time quitting cold turkeyed and reinstated after 6 nights of 0 sleep)

This is terrific news Trixie, I'm so happy for you!  :clap:  When we can get some rest the world looks so much brighter, I'm sure you'll feel like participating in your life again soon.  Try not to look over your shoulder expecting the worst, sleep is never guaranteed but you've got a few good nights under your belt so feel free to be happy!  :yippee:

Congratulations, Trixie!

I still have a few weeks to go before I can jump but I have recently been able to get some sleep too and, like you, I knock on wood, because I never know when I am going to go back to no sleep or very little sleep.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts,

HM