Has anyone got sinopharm covid vaccine ??

[Ki...]

Hi all

I would like to know if anyone has information or experience with sinopharm (Chinese covid vaccine)?

Because it is an inactivated virus form of vaccine and is different from mRNA vaccines like pfizer and moderna. I heard so many people that got the sinopharm vaccine with little to no symptoms at all.

So i think for my very sensitive body may be it is a better option comparing to other vaccines ?

But not sure to take the vaccine or not totally ??

Any recommendations appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Kingsimba did you ever decide on which shot to go with? I had the Pfizer shots with very little issues and plan to get the booster shot early next month. I didn't realize there was another shot available out there....besides Moderna/Pfizer/and J&J. I hope with whatever your decision it went well for you! Let us know.....if you're up to it. :)

Hi blue rose, thank you for sharing your experience and good to here all went well for you with the pfizer shots. Because i’m living in Middle East currently sinopharm vaccine is one of available options.

Actually i am very doubtful about getting the vaccine because i am not feeling well enough at 22 months off to handle the side effects although many people like you had little to no symptoms.

I understand your concerns, given how compromised our health is from taking benzos. I resent my entire benzo journey, considering that knowledge and basic human compassion are seriously lacking in the medical care area as to benzos dangerous potential. It really is a “hidden” crime that hopefully will be exposed sooner than later so others aren’t hurt by these drugs.

I appreciate your empathy BlueRose, still can’t believe doctors prescribe benzodiazepines like candy all over the world. And i think no one can even believe such a thing (benzo withdrawal syndrome) exist, 24/7 suffering for long periods of times. I hope that medical community become aware of such a tragedy in a near future so no one else has to suffer like this. No one really deserves this !!!

I agree, let's hope this sad chapter in man's history ends soon. I just read your signature...I'm sorry to hear that a benzo was the only drug you ever took in your life. I consider those drugs to be the most dangerous drugs on the face of the earth! None of us would likely be in this condition, if we really new the truth about how lethal they are.

Take care...and be careful out there. :)