Insomnia

[Do...]

I drank some coffee at 6.  Now I took 1.5 temoazapam and still can't sleep.

I can't take any more pills as I took two today.  I reinstated foe about 10 days.  I tried to get traz to go to sleep, but the doctor interrogated me and the pharmacy called me so I didn't want to get in trouble so didn't answer pharmacist call.

I know this was a couple days ago, but I wanted to say sorry that nobody answered this.  It's the middle of the night here and I'm not sleeping.  So just hanging around BBs all by myself while everyone else sleeps.  Believe me, I know how hellish it is.  I'm in hell right now.  I hope you eventually got some sleep.

I find hydroxodine helpful. I don't take it every day and I use small doses. My doc says it's a better alternative to some other drugs. I also take rescue remedy which is homeopathic and calms forte which is also homeopathic.

Thanks.  I took half a temoazapam today at noon and 2 traz at 6 and a mus le relaxant.  I slept from 8 to 11pm.  I am trying not to take my restoril so I will have to stay up.  I feel exhausted.

[5b...]

I've heard that muscle relaxers help sleep. I've never used them.

HM

Methocarbamol (Robax) was something I used relatively frequently to relax, and I did find it helped me sleep a little. It's safe as it has been used for decades in hospitals with very low incidences of side effects. But no one has bothered to test how it works. It is suspected of working via the GABA receptors. Sooooo....................without knowing for sure, it's unlikely I will ever take one again for the rest of my life. At least not willingly.

Thanks everyone for your tips.  I ran out of pills last night and I am not sure when I can get some more.  I took half a temoazapam last night for sleep and a muscle relaxant.  I woke up at 3 and am exhausted.  I have nothing for sleep or anxiety now.  I might have to go cold turkey if I can't get my pills today.

I find hydroxodine helpful. I don't take it every day and I use small doses. My doc says it's a better alternative to some other drugs. I also take rescue remedy which is homeopathic and calms forte which is also homeopathic.

Do you find the rescue remedy works?

I gave in and took the promethazine that my psych prescribed. I asked for hydroxyzine but he wouldn't give me it.

I tried it when he originally prescribed it but it gave me a hangover the next day.

Today, I took it at teatime, with my tea, in an attempt to stop the hangover feeling.

So, I am interested in the rescue remedy.

I tried one before and got nothing from it for anxiety.