Author Topic: Colonoscopy schedule/Benzo used for Anesthesia/Should I postpone? Alternative?  (Read 1384 times)

[Buddie]

OMG [...] I am so sorry that happened to you thank goodness you are ok now.  That is so ridiculous glad you are filing your complaints.  Don't give up they need to be accountable for what has been done to you.
Prayers and strength for you.

Thank you so much, [...]. I need the strength and prayers because it takes so much mental effort and I am still quite exhausted. Still haven't completed the new round of complaints yet, but have the supporting docs printed. Hope there isn't a statute of limitations!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...] you are so welcome.  I sure hope you can get something done about this. 👍
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

I am 53 and my doctor said I can just do the Cologuard thing instead of a colonoscopy. I just have to send in a sample and they check it for abnormal cells, I think.

Whew! lol. I was NOT looking forward to the colonoscopy deal. No fun.