Tired of being tired

[Jo...]

Sleep 4 hrs every night and wake thinking about the past and last in bed from 3am to 8am miserable.  My eyes burn,  are always dry,  vision is destroyed,  those brain cells are long gone.  Tried to get a sleep study but they said it's not sleep apnea so no.

Jonna,

I'm sorry you are feeling underslept but I am happy you are getting at least 4 hours of sleep. a 4+ hour night is good for me just like WPWP.

I hope all of our sleep improves soon and we are all getting 8 to 10 hours! I miss my old hypersomnia days from about 5 years ago.

HM

I’d claim I was healed if I got 4 hrs a night. Sorry but 4 hrs isn’t bad. When ur eyes are sore use eye drops to lubricate them. I have to drown my eyes in them every day.

Maybe cbti might help you? U have a base amount of sleep so there is hope for u.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Jonna, my Psychiatrist has given me Melatonin to help with withdrawal insomnia and it is working really well for me. I have a bit of a hangover head in the morning but I prefer that to lying awake. I don't intend to use it every night but when I feel so sleep deprived it is brilliant. How are your energy levels? All best wishes and prayers.