Anxiety induced asthma...anyone else?

[sa...]

Full disclosure:  I am actually dealing with the aftereffects of Covid, so my lungs are not doing so hot.  But I had anxiety induced asthma during withdrawal too.

Does anyone else get asthma symptoms from anxiety?

Hey sage.  I get asthma-like symptoms where my chest feels heavy and constricted like an elephant is sitting on it.  Even with this feeling my blood oxygen level is normal.  I’ve seen a lot of folks on here with the same sort of symptoms. 

Hey sage.  I get asthma-like symptoms where my chest feels heavy and constricted like an elephant is sitting on it.  Even with this feeling my blood oxygen level is normal.  I’ve seen a lot of folks on here with the same sort of symptoms.

Thanks!  I hope some of them see this and reply.  I helps me to think of it as anxiety induced rather than Covid induced.  Although anxiety feels horrid, I know it's generally benign (probably not gonna kill me).  I'm into my 5th week with Covid and the respiratory stuff has tamed down quite a bit, but it still bugs me and gives me anxiety.  Not to mention that my worst symptoms have been insomnia and severe anxiety.  Feels like being back in acute WD.  So horrid.

I have trouble breathing sometimes.  Sometimes I'll say, I can't breathe!  Any bit of anxiety or something going wrong, then I cannot breathe.

Yeah, it's really almost all the anxiety for me.  Because when the anxiety calms down, my breathing normalizes.