Still free and clear!

[br...]

Hey buddies, it's been a long time. Just wanted to drop a line

to let you all know it gets better!  I don't have a lot of memories of my time on benzos and part of the recovery process, but I wouldn't have made it through without this site.  While it's hard to come back and read those old posts, I know a lot of people are still suffering need to know if I healed, you can too.  My recovery took a bit longer due to undiagnosed issues such as bi-polar depression and IBD...but at least I found a doctor that understood and found the answers.  I've been free and clear since 2014 and I'm so thankful I'm still here.  I hope you all are doing well. Slow and steady is the process.  Best of luck to all of you!

Thanks for coming back after such a long time and offering this message of hope. I'm so happy for you and your new life of wellness.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Congratulations! Proud of you!!! Don’t you feel better? I’ve been off of xanax for seven days after 32 years of being sedated. We should be proud of ourselves and keep encouraging others.

Stay clean and safe. If this is what I feel lihh my r after seven day, the next years should be better.

Stay strong.