I feel better

[Go...]

I feel almost completely normal some days finally. After the worst setback I’ve get experienced last summer from 1 dose of Keflex I am healing. It took me over a year to recover from 1 pill. I have never been so sick in my life. I’m almost 4 years off and wanted to offer Hope to anyone who has had setback this far out. I won’t go into detail what I went though because it was traumatic and I have PTSD form it now. All I know is I am SO SO grateful to feel some normalcy again!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

God bless you. you dodged the bullet I had to wean from 4 mg that I was on for 3 years. forward soldier. embrace your future don't sweat the little things

Huh? I didn’t dodge no bullet! Lol I suffered insane amount for years now. I cold turkeyed Valium and Ativan!! I had to reinstate and do a 7 month taper. Im talking about 1 dose of a antibiotic caused such a severe allergic reaction in my body. I had mast cell and histamine problems. I became allergic to all foods, chemicals, fragrances the past 14 months. Im just now feeling normal again!

So very happy for you Godsmyhope.  Me, 31 months and am beginning to feel the fruits of my labour at long last.  So very grateful.  What a nightmare! 

I feel almost completely normal some days finally. After the worst setback I’ve get experienced last summer from 1 dose of Keflex I am healing. It took me over a year to recover from 1 pill. I have never been so sick in my life. I’m almost 4 years off and wanted to offer Hope to anyone who has had setback this far out. I won’t go into detail what I went though because it was traumatic and I have PTSD form it now. All I know is I am SO SO grateful to feel some normalcy again!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Wow wow... Glory to God.....

Just a few weeks back you were despairing....

Wonderful news...

This is great! So happy you’re recovering. I had some wicked setbacks but not from medication. Sounds like you went through hell. I just posted about my close to 5 year journey of healing. I’m sure you’ll agree with me about not wanting to let my guard down. Eat well, get enough rest, etc., etc.

❤️❤️❤️

Godsmyhope, I'm so happy for you!! How long did it take you to get over this setback? 16 months? I'm still in one, it's been 17 months for me of this nightmare, still not even seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, can you tell me a little bit about how it happened? you were really sick just a few weeks ago you posted? did you just recover over a couple of weeks? That really gives me hope, thank you so much for sharing :smitten:

Yes it’s taken me over a year to recover. I started getting some more windows over June and I had a dental crown in august and it caused another setback. I had a bad reaction to the dental clement that gave me tachycardia for a month straight, and hives for a week straight. Last summer I took 1 dose of cephalexin, and bam worst suffering one could ever imagine. Blurry vision within 10 minutes, worst anxiety I have ever experienced, muscle spasms, tremors, and I was peeing blood even from peeing every 5 mins 😭. It caused a massive immune response in my body and it’s gotten slowly better eliminating all my triggers. I avoid all fragrance, toxic chemicals and I wear a special mask in stores. I am 100 gluten free since May which really helped me as well. Hang in there I know it’s so unfair and challenging. I almost took my life so many times last year I had severe akathisia as well. I’m not 💯 but I am functional and I can live wear I am at right now forever if I had too!

Yes it’s taken me over a year to recover. I started getting some more windows over June and I had a dental crown in august and it caused another setback. I had a bad reaction to the dental clement that gave me tachycardia for a month straight, and hives for a week straight. Last summer I took 1 dose of cephalexin, and bam worst suffering one could ever imagine. Blurry vision within 10 minutes, worst anxiety I have ever experienced, muscle spasms, tremors, and I was peeing blood even from peeing every 5 mins 😭. It caused a massive immune response in my body and it’s gotten slowly better eliminating all my triggers. I avoid all fragrance, toxic chemicals and I wear a special mask in stores. I am 100 gluten free since May which really helped me as well. Hang in there I know it’s so unfair and challenging. I almost took my life so many times last year I had severe akathisia as well. I’m not 💯 but I am functional and I can live wear I am at right now forever if I had too!

very happy for you, thank you for sharing!

You have no idea how much this post has helped me. I was about 50% healed at 2 years off when I had to take macrobid for a UTI. It was moving into my kidneys so I didn’t have a choice. It threw me back to acute and I have barely survived. I’ve had all the symptoms you have had and mental torture galore. At 5 months o started having some windows and now at six months I’m seeing some slight improvements although still dealing with rotating acute symptoms. You have given me a seriously needed boost of hope! Thank you!!!!

You have no idea how much this post has helped me. I was about 50% healed at 2 years off when I had to take macrobid for a UTI. It was moving into my kidneys so I didn’t have a choice. It threw me back to acute and I have barely survived. I’ve had all the symptoms you have had and mental torture galore. At 5 months o started having some windows and now at six months I’m seeing some slight improvements although still dealing with rotating acute symptoms. You have given me a seriously needed boost of hope! Thank you!!!!

Oh I am so sorry your going through a set back too! Around 6 months I was still very sick but the next 2 months I started feeling a little more better! Hang in there. The mental stuff was so bad I had severe crying spells for a very long time after I think at least 8 months!! I’m glad my post could encourage you because if I can get better so can you!

Oh my goodness, I feel you and am sorry you have had to go this through too 😭 This is exactly what I went through but with Flagyl. The most horrible hell I’ve ever experienced and am still in the thick of it after a year. I’m so happy for you that you feel better since I know what you have gone through. It’s mind blowing what a few doses of “supposedly safe medications” can do to us. I know what you mean about not wanting to talk about it since it is to this day such a major trauma and I can’t seem to get my mind around it no matter what I do. Has the trauma therapy helped?

I just started the trauma therapy unfortunately I know I’ll have to face antibiotics again some day. I feel it’s different to try and get therapy for. Who knows how my body will react again.

So happy for you..I've def read your posts over the months so I'm familiar with your journey after the dose. So glad to see you're making gains.

I'm slowly recovering from my second dose of vaccine - but the antibiotics are way worse I know.

hugs!

NOTHING had set me back like that Antibiotic. Here I’m in line since I had bone removed from my jawbone last Thursday. I’m panicking with fear of needing antibiotics. Took me a year to recover to normalcy again. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I really hope I won’t need any. I had a infected tooth pulled in March and had a bone spur from it. I can’t catch a break physically.

NOTHING had set me back like that Antibiotic. Here I’m in line since I had bone removed from my jawbone last Thursday. I’m panicking with fear of needing antibiotics. Took me a year to recover to normalcy again. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 I really hope I won’t need any. I had a infected tooth pulled in March and had a bone spur from it. I can’t catch a break physically.

I’m so sorry. I hope it will alright for you. Maybe you can ask for other alternatives and explain you situation.

I personally made the decision to never touch another antibiotic in my life. I won’t survive it. My gut and brain are mush. I just have to pray I will make it without them. If I don’t, well then, it was a good run and I loved my life. I have had to make peace with things I never knew I would at this young age. But I refuse to suffer like this anymore.

All the best to you, I wish you hope and healing.

Godsmyhope, I've been drinking colloidal silver and have done ozone therapy with ubvi since this setback for inflammation issues, they've worked wonders for me, also garlic, when I had covid last fall I would eat two cloves 3 times a day.. Just some ideas for you, of course I'm not a doctor so take my advice with a grain of salt, just some things that have worked for me since not being able to do any meds for the last 17 months and they haven't set me back..

Godsmyhope, I've been drinking colloidal silver and have done ozone therapy with ubvi since this setback for inflammation issues, they've worked wonders for me, also garlic, when I had covid last fall I would eat two cloves 3 times a day.. Just some ideas for you, of course I'm not a doctor so take my advice with a grain of salt, just some things that have worked for me since not being able to do any meds for the last 17 months and they haven't set me back..

I’m so sorry. I hope it will alright for you. Maybe you can ask for other alternatives and explain you situation.

I personally made the decision to never touch another antibiotic in my life. I won’t survive it. My gut and brain are mush. I just have to pray I will make it without them. If I don’t, well then, it was a good run and I loved my life. I have had to make peace with things I never knew I would at this young age. But I refuse to suffer like this anymore.

All the best to you, I wish you hope and healing.

I use colloidal silver too. I won't take any antibiotics either. I know I would have a bad reaction. I have had multiple chemical sensitivity for years now. I use the Sovereign Silver brand of silver. It's a great company, been around a long time. I cured a UTI using silver before. I have never had a any reactions to the silver. I have to get a partially erupted wisdom tooth removed at some point soon and I will just use the silver as an alternative to antibiotics. It's  certainly your decision, but I wanted to let you know as someone who has many chemical and food sensitivities, that the silver works for me. In fact my whole family uses it all the time for immune support and as an antiviral and antibiotic.

Ia

I Read up on it and the side effects scared me. 🥺

I only use the Sovereign Silver brand made by immunogenics. They are in Florida. I have taken this product for about 9 years now and on and off before that. Amd I have never had am issue. My kids have taken it as well. The side effects you have read are what can happen when people try to make their own. Or from a company that is not reputable.

I suggest you go to the Sovereign silver website amd read their science and their documentation on it. It is a very safe product. And like I said it's the only brand I will use. I also give it my rabbit and he is 7 years old amd very healthy.

Praying the Lord will direct your heart amd give you wisdom.