Guys-Libido/Sex Drive--will it ever come back?

[wi...]

I believe benzos can rob you of a desire for sex and  cause you to be impotent?  Anyone else relate?  Has anyone gone through this?  I feel like a sexless zombie.  It has been a long time and I just now feel it has been the benzos doing this over the past few years.  I feel like I don't want to be touched or touch anyone in that way. What the hell?? :idiot:

I believe benzos can rob you of a desire for sex and  cause you to be impotent?  Anyone else relate?  Has anyone gone through this?  I feel like a sexless zombie.  It has been a long time and I just now feel it has been the benzos doing this over the past few years.  I feel like I don't want to be touched or touch anyone in that way. What the hell?? :idiot:

Yes me too. It's gone.. Will it ever be back??

for me my Klonopin use led to major loss of sex drive . Cutting down it skyrocked to a point it scared me. Now that im nearing the end of taper its gone again. I know it will come back . m currently scared of meeting people so it may be that. I feel like a teen again and not in a good way

It's been at least 10 months since I have had an 'O'. It's a bummer. I may bring it up to the Dr. if it doesn't turn around on it's own although I am not sure what they can give females for low libido or being inorgasmic. I guess i will find out.

HM