Can I get covid vaccine?

[Be...]

Hi guys,

I am post covid (4months) patient. Due to my panic attack after covid due to my father death due to covid I was on benzo. Now after benzo I have many symptoms of post withdrawal stage. So can people like us get covid vaccine? I am afraid because I am already suffering alot due to my circumstances and I don't want to add more...

Did you guys got vaccination in this post benzo horror stages?

Please let me know 🙏🏻

Hi patient,

I understand the fear, I did not get mine until 8 months off, too scared of additional symptoms. I did experience strong lightheadedness and nausea for 2 days after the first vaccine, and I just got the second vaccine 4 days ago and felt flu-like for about 24 hrs.

If u can wait, and there is no urgency (u aren’t going to work or getting out much) maybe waiting a few more months is an option for u.

I also worked remote until the 8th month, so was lucky, there was no pressure to get it sooner.

Karla

I was vaccinated four months after I jumped.  It made my arm sore for a day.  Second injection arm less sore, felt like I was coming down with something, mild sx.  Next day I was fine.

I'm sorry you lost your father.  We lost a family member to covid in May.

Be well and good luck.  Ginger

I was vaccinated 22 months out after much thought. Finally my children convinced me to take Pfizer. First shot had no side effects only soreness in injection site. Second dose had mild fatigue. Both shots were nothing compared to benzo withdrawal.

Music60

Hi patient,

I understand the fear, I did not get mine until 8 months off, too scared of additional symptoms. I did experience strong lightheadedness and nausea for 2 days after the first vaccine, and I just got the second vaccine 4 days ago and felt flu-like for about 24 hrs.

If u can wait, and there is no urgency (u aren’t going to work or getting out much) maybe waiting a few more months is an option for u.

I also worked remote until the 8th month, so was lucky, there was no pressure to get it sooner.

Karla

Thanks Karla.. I am actually afraid as already I am suffering alot. I think I should wait till these horrible symptoms go away enough to handle the vaccine

I was vaccinated four months after I jumped.  It made my arm sore for a day.  Second injection arm less sore, felt like I was coming down with something, mild sx.  Next day I was fine.

I'm sorry you lost your father.  We lost a family member to covid in May.

Be well and good luck.  Ginger

Sorry for your loss ginger ..

I just wanted to get stable first from this benzo symptoms. 

I was vaccinated 22 months out after much thought. Finally my children convinced me to take Pfizer. First shot had no side effects only soreness in injection site. Second dose had mild fatigue. Both shots were nothing compared to benzo withdrawal.

Music60

Ohh.. thanks for sharing the information. I am actually very afraid from vaccine since I am already having terrible symptoms of BWD

I know way too many people that have had terrible side effects from this vaccine that are not in withdrawals. I would never get this vaccine.

Oh ok