What do u miss most about being normal?

[Sh...]

TGIF,,Do you mean Thank God It's Friday...

Not being in survival mode...

Not minding how the next day will be...

Yeah bex. Being at work all week excited it’s the weekend. Every day feels the same.

I just miss feeling alive. With all my senses. To be able to be fully present in every moment and take life in as a living and breathing part of this beautiful world. To really see and feel all the sunrises and sunsets, the starry sky, the rain, the snowfall. To feel the crisp autumn air and all the exiting feels that come with it. To really hear the birds singing. How the warm water feels on the skin in the shower. How the soft and fresh bed linens feel on a lazy morning after a good night sleep. The beautiful relaxed calmness that comes when you are in the parasympathetic nervous system state. When just being is enough.

Being able to go on holiday, just go out for a walk, being able to drive, without constantly checking people are OK that I haven't hurt someone. To be without fear is what I miss thinking like normal people do ,not that having these crazy thoughts and constant anxiety.

I miss getting up in the morning with energy, looking forward to a beautiful day. Being in high happy mood, being able to do things without any limits put on myself with fears of physical body pains. I miss eating all the foods my stomach used to handle. I miss gathering with close friends and family members at parties.

Not worrying about the impact that stress will have on my physical and mental health. Having alcoholic beverages on weekends with friends. Not worrying about how bad my symptoms will be when I wake up the next morning.

Peaceful all-night SLEEP.  :'(

My brain!  Being able to read hard books and enjoy them. 

Being able to be at peace, body and mind.

Being able to take good care of my family and my animals. 

Being able to respond with normal human emotions to other humans. 

Not being worried I'm gonna die within the next few weeks.