COVID vaccine, kindled and in protracted withdrawal

[Se...]

I'm sorry if I posted this under the wrong topic. I'm really stressed due to the fact that they are really pushing for everyone to get a COVID vaccine and I'm worried how it will affect me. I tried Botox for Trigeminal Neuralgia as I thought that was the lesser of all evils for what else they wanted to prescribe and am not well enough to undergo brain surgery for that, and Botox sent me back into acute and I could hardly function. I also have not been successful in trying to find a Doctor that believes in benzo withdrawal and that someone could suffer for so long, so I've given up trying because it really gets me down and makes me feel so alone in this. My family is disappointed in the fact I haven't received the vaccine, but I worry so much as to how it will affect me because I can't even tolerate a Tylenol and have many other sensitivities to medications, food, lotions, smells, etc. I really wish I could find a Doctor that would understand protracted withdrawal and that my nervous system is extremely compromised right now.

I'm wondering how others that are kindled, and in protracted withdrawal have tolerated this vaccine?

Even I didn't get vaccination even though I am post covid patient . But this drug messed me up. And now I don't know if I am capable to take this vaccine. I am too sensitive nowadays and in pain to think about this medicine.

I'm sorry if I posted this under the wrong topic. I'm really stressed due to the fact that they are really pushing for everyone to get a COVID vaccine and I'm worried how it will affect me. I tried Botox for Trigeminal Neuralgia as I thought that was the lesser of all evils for what else they wanted to prescribe and am not well enough to undergo brain surgery for that, and Botox sent me back into acute and I could hardly function. I also have not been successful in trying to find a Doctor that believes in benzo withdrawal and that someone could suffer for so long, so I've given up trying because it really gets me down and makes me feel so alone in this. My family is disappointed in the fact I haven't received the vaccine, but I worry so much as to how it will affect me because I can't even tolerate a Tylenol and have many other sensitivities to medications, food, lotions, smells, etc. I really wish I could find a Doctor that would understand protracted withdrawal and that my nervous system is extremely compromised right now.

I'm wondering how others that are kindled, and in protracted withdrawal have tolerated this vaccine?

You can find member input to your question on the  General Health & Wellbeing board and these specific threads.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=250119.0

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=251787.0

I'm not kindled but I got my first dose a week ago and I feel fine. I wasn't feeling too great before I got my shot so it hasn't really changed anything.

I got both doses in April, four months after I jumped.  Other than the expected sore arm for a day and feeling slightly tired (after 2nd dose), I was fine.