Help, I can’t post on the account forum approval board

[Li...]

Hello.  I’m trying to post an introduction on the approval board so that I can get access to the forums, but it’s giving me an error message.

My name is Robin and I’ve been on klonopin for about seven years.  I started taking it for nerve pain that caused horrific anxiety.  The nerve pain is well managed and my dr and I agree it’s time to wean off of them.  I switched to Valium 5 mg daily and am trying to reduce my dosage, but I’m finding that I need support.  I’m physicallty dependent, but not addicted in the traditional sense.  Can you please approve me for the boards?  Thankyou. 

Hello Lisbonlady, welcome to BenzoBuddies, 

We're happy you've found us and now that you're a member you can search and reach out to other members. 

Can you tell us what your Klonopin dose was and when you made the switch to Valium, also, did you make the switch gradually or all at once?  And one more thing, how are you feeling?

Sorry for all the questions but the more we know, the better we can help you.  I'll give you some links to help you find your way around the forum but be sure to ask questions, we're here to help.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)