Struggling

[...]

It seems like my depression withdrawal is getting worse. I feel like I’m in hell every day and even though I’m holding the last 12 days it’s continuing. Getting lower has definitely been way worse than when I started. Appetite and anxiety also. But the depression is overwhelming. Couldn’t get off the couch today. I keep hoping that it will level or maybe my doctor or psych can help me but it never happens. My only relief is in the late evening when I go to sleep. Anyway prayers to all of you suffering out there and thanks for letting me vent.

Hi joeb,

I am so sorry you are feeling the awful chemical depression -- I have that as well.  its like a revolving door of anxiety, panic, dp/dr, depression so thick I can't walk, terror and fear.........

how long have you been feeling like this?

I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time. I am new here, only tapering since July 23rd, so i'm afraid i don't have much to suggest to you.  I am blessed and grateful that i dont seem to have any anxiety or depression. It must be so difficult every day.

please know that i am also here to support you in whatever way i can.  I will continue to send you healing energy and i hope you feel better soon

Lisa :smitten: