Vibrations?

[Be...]

Hi guys,

I am slightly scared about the symptoms I am feeling. I have slight tremors issue but I also feel like my nerves or muscles vibrating inside the body all the way from feet till back of my head, especially on left side of the body. Does anyone have felt this way? And till when it goes? Please let me know as I am scared about it. :(

Thank you

Benzopatient

Hi benzopatient,

You r so early in recovery, this is all part of acute, which could last another couple months 😔

Vibrations and tremors were one of my scariest symptoms, especially in the first 3 months… I remember they would wake me up a few times per week (at night) and keep on for a few hours until the body would start to calm down… but I only felt them in my head and chest area, nowhere else.

Hang in there, they will fade away slowly… I still get them about once per week, but at a very low intensity…

Hope u feel better soon 🙂

Karla

Hi benzopatient,

You r so early in recovery, this is all part of acute, which could last another couple months 😔

Vibrations and tremors were one of my scariest symptoms, especially in the first 3 months… I remember they would wake me up a few times per week (at night) and keep on for a few hours until the body would start to calm down… but I only felt them in my head and chest area, nowhere else.

Hang in there, they will fade away slowly… I still get them about once per week, but at a very low intensity…

Hope u feel better soon 🙂

Karla

Hi Karla,

Thank you so much for informing me about this. I was so scared when I started feeling all this. To my most surprise is that I haven't taken that much of medicine even then it's soo evil drug to impact the body like this. Not to forget none of the doctors I went told me about this medicine real face. And they still deny and say it's just side effects.. >:(

These people are ruining our lives with this medicine.

Thanks for your reply and encouragement. I will surely make out of this trap.

Benzopatient