Has anyone hit a crash that landed them bed bound after an increase

[Fr...]

Hi-

I am in bed like can barely lift my head. I get up to use the restroom my meals are brought to me. Within a couple weeks of each other I did a 1mg recuse dose and then a 14 day dose correct in my micro taper. I can't sleep now and have some much adrenaline. The increases were very stimulating to me. I have read that an adrenal crash f on a paradoxical reaction can be severe and cause more fatigue and anxiety. Just looking for hope.

Hi-

I am in bed like can barely lift my head. I get up to use the restroom my meals are brought to me. Within a couple weeks of each other I did a 1mg recuse dose and then a 14 day dose correct in my micro taper. I can't sleep now and have some much adrenaline. The increases were very stimulating to me. I have read that an adrenal crash f on a paradoxical reaction can be severe and cause more fatigue and anxiety. Just looking for hope.

Yes it happened to me after my last updose

I don't know if it was the updose that caused it for me, but I definitely had a complete crash after an updose. This was August 2020. It triggered POTS-like reactions and nerve pain so bad that I couldn't get out of bed. I was basically bedridden for 2.5 months. Really rough.

I am off benzos now but some of the symptoms that started during that crash still haven't gone away. I can answer questions about it.

I don't know if it was the updose that caused it for me, but I definitely had a complete crash after an updose. This was August 2020. It triggered POTS-like reactions and nerve pain so bad that I couldn't get out of bed. I was basically bedridden for 2.5 months. Really rough.

I am off benzos now but some of the symptoms that started during that crash still haven't gone away. I can answer questions about it.

I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I am one month into this. Sounds very similar to me. Did you hold during the 2.5 months?

FruityPop, yes, I did hold. Actually I held for a LONG time -- August 2020 to December 25, 2020. I wasn't sure if I was dealing with a benzo issue or if there was something else wrong with me, and I didn't want to get too far into tapering if there was another issue.

(I have been tested for just about everything and I have not found any other issue.)

I hope your crash doesn't last as long as mine and you can get back to your taper soon!

FruityPop, yes, I did hold. Actually I held for a LONG time -- August 2020 to December 25, 2020. I wasn't sure if I was dealing with a benzo issue or if there was something else wrong with me, and I didn't want to get too far into tapering if there was another issue.

(I have been tested for just about everything and I have not found any other issue.)

I hope your crash doesn't last as long as mine and you can get back to your taper soon!

Thank you! Did all your symptoms start to resolve as you held? Since my updose I am waking to adrenaline every 1.5-2 hours all through the night. That is not something I had before this.

Thank you! Did all your symptoms start to resolve as you held? Since my updose I am waking to adrenaline every 1.5-2 hours all through the night. That is not something I had before this.

Yes! Things like internal tremors, temperature dysregulation, nerve pain, and yes, insomnia improved greatly as I held. It was mid-September when I started to sleep a little better again, so about 1.5 months after the updose. Sleep continued to improve, and then plateaued at a good level for several months. It was only after I started tapering, and got about halfway through my taper, that my sleep started to fall off again.

Glad to see so many things resolve.Were you this way after the cut before you updosed? My taper was very slow just losing function with fatigue my sleep was fine until the updose.