I’m ok… Thanku for helping me yesterday

[Sh...]

Just wanted to let everyone know who helped me these last few days how greatful I am. I’m ok. I got some natural sleep last night so I’m so greatful. I’m licking my wounds today and taking it easy xx

Lots of love to u all

Omg that is awesome!  Love how this community rallys and supports each of us when in need.  So glad you are feeling a bit better today Shayna and hope you get even more sleep tonight!

Thanks so much to you all  :smitten:

Yesterday was so hard. Omg. I know there will be more hard days but I’m so greatful for a break. It could be a window but it’s still a bit cloudy out, but I’ll take it x Somehow I managed to complete my sons costume for his costume day at school. A miracle actually. He is the hero of all the boys (he is red from among us for those with kids)

I ate a piece of fresh mackerel and lots of potato and sweet potato. So yes Thanku jack the carbs helped x

I hope all of you are feeling well today.

All my love and thanks. Xx

Yesterday was so hard. Omg. I know there will be more hard days but I’m so greatful for a break. It could be a window but it’s still a bit cloudy out, but I’ll take it x Somehow I managed to complete my sons costume for his costume day at school. A miracle actually. He is the hero of all the boys (he is red from among us for those with kids)

I ate a piece of fresh mackerel and lots of potato and sweet potato. So yes Thanku jack the carbs helped x

Awesome. It works for me every time. Almost every time I hit a brutal insomnia patch the only thing that fixes it is a massive carb load. It is also a compounding effect because being awake 24 hours causes you to go into an even deeper calorie deficit. I’m so glad it helped. No need to be unhealthy but next time you can’t take it anymore eating potatoes until they won’t fit anymore works almost every time. I’m so relieved.

Awesome. It works for me every time. Almost every time I hit a brutal insomnia patch the only thing that fixes it is a massive carb load. It is also a compounding effect because being awake 24 hours causes you to go into an even deeper calorie deficit. I’m so glad it helped. No need to be unhealthy but next time you can’t take it anymore eating potatoes until they won’t fit anymore works almost every time. I’m so relieved.

Honestly I hear so much about Keto being good but going without carbs just seems ridiculous to me. I’ve been eating small amounts but last night I absolutely stuffed myself full of them. It might not work for me every time (I ate so much mashed potato one night I could bearly move snd still didn’t sleep) but last night it did and I’m greatful. I’m going to continue to eat carbs at night and cut them during the day. X

Wahoooooo Shayna! So pleased for you - yippeeeeeee! I’m so happy you got some sleep. So so proud of you - see no matter what BWD throws at you - you got this! Xxx

Great news! Carbs are my friend too.  If I wake during the night and can't get back to sleep, I get up and eat something.  I keep easy foods like mashed potatoes or cooked oat bran cereal or rice in my frig.  Then warm up during the night if needed. Even a small amount like 1/4 cups helps me get back to sleep.

Thanks girls xx

Last night was rough again but I think I got maybe 3 hrs patchy. It wasn’t great but better than none. I ate carbs again but didn’t work as well.

That’s a good tip ginger mint I’ll try that x

Shay,

So happy you got a good night of natural sleep! Woohoo! I'm sorry you didn't get as much last night but I think this is a very good sign you are on your way. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanks girls xx

Last night was rough again but I think I got maybe 3 hrs patchy. It wasn’t great but better than none. I ate carbs again but didn’t work as well.

That’s a good tip ginger mint I’ll try that x

Sorry you didn’t get as much and as good a sleep lovely - but I’m glad you got some - & naturally - wahoooo! You are doing well, keep going, you got this xx

Hey Shayna,

I just read an article about camping with no electronics can reset the body clock. Just trying to think of things non-medicating for you.

Oh Yaayyyy!  I'm late to the cheerleading squad, didn't notice this til now.  So happy you're feeling a little better, Shayna!  I got some sleep last night too.  Such a blessed relief! 

Thats great to know :smitten:

I am sure soon you will be normal again :thumbsup:

Hey Shayna,

I just read an article about camping with no electronics can reset the body clock. Just trying to think of things non-medicating for you.

Honey Thanku but I can’t leave my family really coz hubby is disabled. But maybe I can camp in the backyard x