Mystery Nausea at 50%?

[Fr...]

Hey friends,

I'm currently tapering off an original dose of 0.25mg of Xanax, and after months of tapering, I managed to get down to 50% a little over two weeks ago. The first week after cutting down, I had pretty average, if a bit more intense symptoms: brain fog, fatigue, a touch of insomnia, etc.

Then at the beginning of last week, class started back up and the mystery nausea began. I haven't had morning class in a long time, so I assumed it was just my body adjusting to the new schedule, but it's now been a week and a half since I've been able to eat a proper meal. I'm usually fine in the morning, kind of iffy around lunch, and then after about 5 PM I just cannot eat, and I've started getting tiny chills before bed too. It feels like the lite version of when I followed my doctor's advice and went from 100% to 50% for a few days. And then last night it almost all went away after I took my evening medicine.

It seems obviously related to my taper, but it's not like the symptoms go away every day after taking my evening medicine. Also, I've never had totally new symptoms flare up a week after making a cut. How likely is it that this nausea is related to my taper, and how likely is it that it's just stress + a new schedule? If it is my taper, is there anything I can do about it?

Thank you~