Ashton suggested reduction help needed!

[wi...]

I'm dissolving 2mg Xanax in 200ml of liquid.  Does anyone know the suggested daily dose I would pull out from my 200ml

jar?  I know you're not giving me medical advise, I just would like to know about how much she suggests should be reduced from the type of solution I'm creating.  I want to say it's 0.5ml to begin with and hold 10-14 days.  Any help appreciated. Warm regards to everyone here!

Dr. Ashton does not, to my knowledge, suggest making a water suspension of deconstructed alprazolam tablets. Her singular method of tapering is a gradual step-wise crossover to diazepam and tapering the diazepam by tablet-based reductions.

I suggest considering a DMT; this is a daily reduction schedule, with short holds as necessary to reduce symptoms and recover functionality. I've found this tapering approach well suited to liquid methods and favorable for buddies who are tapering short-acting benzos like alprazolam.

Have you seen Jim Hawk's DMT schedule generator? I wrote an instructional on using it here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=254653.5#post_generator

Otherwise we can give you some math to do calculations.

A 5-10%/14 day percent-based reduction rate is a good place to start in my opinion.  :thumbsup: