So frustrated

[sa...]

I had one good night last night.  Now back to this no sleep nonsense. 

Does anybody ever get to the point where sleep music or sounds just makes you mad because they don't help?  I begrudgingly put them on because they do relax me a little, but still no sleep.  I try to sleep without them for awhile before I give in because I just associate them with frustration and anxiety. 

Yes it happens also to me. After a night of zero perceived sleep I star to hate bedrooms or become more anxious in the evening.

Me too, hate the evening.  I was kinda clingy to hubby last night because I was so scared to go to bed and try to sleep.  Even though I had slept the night before, I knew that it didn't mean everything was going to be okay.  I probably made it worse by psyching myself out.

It took me a while to get to that point but now I start to get anxious around 3am if I haven't slept yet. I know you're not supposed to look at the clock but we all do. That's how I know how much I slept. I am very anxious today and I am not sure if it's because of rebound anxiety coming off Xanax or if it's my organic anxiety. Either way, it's miserable.

Hope you guys have a great Tuesday and sleep well tonight.

HM

It took me a while to get to that point but now I start to get anxious around 3am if I haven't slept yet. I know you're not supposed to look at the clock but we all do. That's how I know how much I slept. I am very anxious today and I am not sure if it's because of rebound anxiety coming off Xanax or if it's my organic anxiety. Either way, it's miserable.

HM

Me too.  Such a bad day.  I can't stop myself worrying about Covid long haul and it's making everything so much worse.

HM

Me too.  Such a bad day.  I can't stop myself worrying about Covid long haul and it's making everything so much worse.

Sage,

I'm sorry you're feeling bad too.  :hug:

Hope your day goes better as the day goes on. Me too.