Chipped small piece of front tooth...getting so upset and sad about it

[va...]

Hello Buddies,

I would like to hear stories and reassurance that there is no big deal and no reason to see a dentist ( cause I lost any faith in medical community ) and their intervention will make more harm than good and impose additional stress and anxiety on me with their BS fear just to make additional profit and cause more damage than there is.

Sorry if it seems lame my post but by some reason it puts so much saddness in my life - I guess aftermath of this horror experience, midlife crisis and just being robbed so much from these evil substances...

Kindly V

I chipped the corner off my front tooth nearly 30 years ago. It never caused me any problems. I thought about getting it fixed at first, but was told it adds character. I haven't thought about it in years until I read your post. Definitely nothing to worry about at the moment. Take your time to heal and see how you feel about it then

• 1 month later...
I had a chipped tooth last March.  It was an easy fix without novacaine. They file down the area a little then apply a filling composite that matches the rest of your tooth. I was in bad shape when I had it done but was pleasantly surprised.