Forced CT

[An...]

Hello, I've been on 4mg Klonopin for the latest months. (Was taking "random" dosages from 4 to 12mg) and finally settled at 4mg. Anyway, I get my prescriptions with the public health system and they "forgot" to write my prescriptions (was supposed to be on 10th of this month), so now I have to wait untill the 17h of this month to get it since the doctor that give the prescriptions is only there on fridays.  :tickedoff: - At this point, really, there's nothing I can do.

How do I prepare for what is coming? I've been taking 1mg per day since Saturday and I'm already feeling nuts, just the idea that I'll run off in a few days makes me crazy! Any hints on what I can take to help my in this next days I'll be thankful.

Andreas, what do YOU want to do? Get off benzos? Or continue taking them? This  is the crux of y our problem. If you decide to get off benzos once and for all, you will have to learn NOT to always reach for a pill (or a drink, or a joint, etc) when you feel down. No one here will suggest you take something for benzo wd, because we learned the hard way.

I dont mean to sound preachy. But I AM being honest.

How about you?

east

I can see you've been struggling with benzo's for quite awhile, I just read your early posts from 2017 so I'm concerned about the amount you've been taking as well as the length of time.

How many pills do you have left?  Do you have anyone there with you? I feel you may need to make contingency plans to go to the ER if you have to quit cold turkey until it's time to pick up your medication on the 17th. 

Yes!  I agree with Pamster.  Please go to the ER and see if you can get enough to see you through until you can get your prescription.  That is such a large dose and to have to CT that would be so dangerous.  Please make a safety plan!

Thanks everyone. Yes, I'm struggling with it since 2017, I finally settled at 4mg. That was an "unwanted" CT (I get my prescriptions with the public health system, by their mistake I couldn't get on the exact day this month, sorry about any communication error, English is not my mother tongue) Thankfully today I got some pills with my dad's friend who also takes 2mg pills.  :thumbsup: