Worst ever. Please keep me strong

[Sh...]

You are strong, remember that.  I'm afraid too, but then I remember "we all heal".  I've read a lot of old threads researching trazadone and mirt, and beta blockers, and there are so many "ghosts" - users who have been gone and haven't come back. I choose to view that as a great sign of healing. 

Stay strong, Shayna! Believe it will get better! Take Unisom, if you have to. It helps.

We're on your team! You can do this. I know for me, even when I am not sleeping, I get a benefit from 'resting' comfortably in bed. I hope it's the same for you.

HM

I took it last night and it did nothing. I’m really suffering right now HM xx I’m scared I’ll never get thru this

(((((((Shayna)))))))))  Big cyber hugs.  So, so sorry!

Shayna,

Im checking this forum every single day. I'm thinking on you and often have you on my mind when I go through my difficult moments. We have to believe it will get better. I cried when you wrote about your little son who tells you that he loves you. We have to be strong for them. My insomnia lasts 1,5 year now, the whole life of my son. You are an amazing woman and mother and partner and you will get better. I swear I pray for you and wish you to get better. I'm thinking on you and sending you positive energy every single day.

I took it last night and it did nothing. I’m really suffering right now HM xx I’m scared I’ll never get thru this

:hug:

I'm there with you. I have been afraid too. I still am. We can do this! When insomnia is at it's worst for me, I try to focus on just relaxing in bed and resting the best that I can. I would love to hug you right now and I would if I could. I'm sorry the Unisom didn't work last night. Maybe it will help tonight. I really hope it does.

HM

Shayna,

Im checking this forum every single day. I'm thinking on you and often have you on my mind when I go through my difficult moments. We have to believe it will get better. I cried when you wrote about your little son who tells you that he loves you. We have to be strong for them. My insomnia lasts 1,5 year now, the whole life of my son. You are an amazing woman and mother and partner and you will get better. I swear I pray for you and wish you to get better. I'm thinking on you and sending you positive energy every single day.

Thanku wagen. U make me cry x my little boy needs me. My whole family needs me. But some days I don’t want to stay. This is the most horrific suffering imaginable.

:hug:

I'm there with you. I have been afraid too. I still am. We can do this! When insomnia is at it's worst for me, I try to focus on just relaxing in bed and resting the best that I can. I would love to hug you right now and I would if I could. I'm sorry the Unisom didn't work last night. Maybe it will help tonight. I really hope it does.

HM

Thanku hm. I sure need a hug right now. I had to wake my hubby up at 4am coz I didn’t want to be alone anymore

Shayna, do you have a white noise machine. I am just throwing everything out there I can think of. I can’t sleep without one. I hyper focus on every noise when I have insomnia so this drowns everything out so that my mind can rest.

Thanku for helping me jack x I put rain sounds on my phone every night at the end of my bed. I also put the fan on x

Another thing, my wife said she read somewhere that the optimal bedroom temperature is 69 degrees for the best sleep. We keep ours at 70 plus the ceiling fan. You also should make sure there is no light in the bedroom. I mean none.  Blackout curtains, not even an alarm clock led or that little red light on the TV that let’s you know it is off. Nothing. Like a black hole. I’ve had insomnia for about 20 years and have learned like every possible thing.

Shayna, do you have a white noise machine. I am just throwing everything out there I can think of. I can’t sleep without one. I hyper focus on every noise when I have insomnia so this drowns everything out so that my mind can rest.

Yesterday night my tinnitus woke me up.

It seems incredible but it happened.

Basically it mignified 10x the noise of my air conditioning into my brain. When I woke up it became normal. Actually it's rather silent. It's weird but today I'm afraid of closing my eyes.

I'm wondering if skipping one night instead of taking drugs with poor / bad outcome could lift my mood. A kind of of wake therapy or sort of.

Anyone here ever tried it?

I know I’ve never met u guys but I want u to know how much u all mean to me. Thanku for being here to help me x

Were always here for you, Shayna. Hang in there, sweetie. It will get better.

I am feeling it today. I only totaled a couple hours of very broken sleep last night, despite lying in bed for many hours. I am tired today. I feel different having 5 hours vs. 2. Every minute of sleep makes a difference. I hope I build up the energy to go to the gym later as I think working out helps my sleep in the long run.

Hope you're doing good today, Shayna,

HM