300ml vs. 200ml in doing a water taper?

[wi...]

Been struggling with intrados w/d.  Wondering if using 200ml of water vs. 300ml of water has advantages..  I'm sure the concentration of the xanax 2mg tablet in a different volume of water changes the concentration.  Would I still pull out the same 0.5 ml no matter which amount of water I use.  Would using 200ml be an advantage in helping control interdose withdrawal?  I watched a you tube video of a woman from the benzo brains channel and she says to use 300ml of water and drop in your daily dose in table form and pulll out 1ml per day for a 300 day taper.  Thoughts?

You have received a reply on your other thread ....

If you switch from 200ml to 300ml then your liquid will be less concentrated.

2mg Xanax divided by 200ml = 0.01mg of Xanax per 1ml

2mg Xanax divided by 300ml = 0.007mg of Xanax per 1ml

You can keep pulling out 0.5ml after switching to 300ml but it just means you'll be pulling out less and therefore making smaller cuts each time.

I've heard a lot of people mention this 300ml/300 day taper which sounds like a very arbitrary tapering plan. You can make your taper as short or as long as you would like and in turn change the amount of benzo and liquid you use to make your solution.

To decrease interdose withdrawal you could turn your 200ml into 400ml so it becomes half as strong. This way you can take a dose in the morning and another dose at night to keep you a little more leveled.

Not medical advice by the way.