Klonopin - 0.001 mg reduction taper dry approach

[se...]

Down to 0.121 mg. Have been tapering 0.001 g every third day but the percent cut is around 2.5%. Interested in trying to balance out my cuts each day and do a 0.001 mg cut each day.

Bob7 - considering your dry method or daily liquid.

Thanks

Seeking

Down to 0.121 mg. Have been tapering 0.001 g every third day but the percent cut is around 2.5%. Interested in trying to balance out my cuts each day and do a 0.001 mg cut each day.

Bob7 - considering your dry method or daily liquid.

Thanks

Seeking

I highly encourage you to try liquid first.  It is so much easier.  I will kept watch on this post in case you do the liquid and decide it isn't for you.

Bob7 the more I look into liquid not sure if the right approach. Still evaluating. I would prefer not to drink a lot of liquid before bed which is when I take the med. liquid daily discard is fine but not sure how to do say a 120 day taper with .120 mg of drug using the least amount of liquid possible.

Well you can always try it for a few days and if you don't like it you can go back and contact me and I'll help with the powder method.  The 1st thing you get to do is buy all that stuff from Amazon.

Thanks. Looking more into the liquid and my concerns (drinking to much liquid at bedtime, either every day having to make a new liquid batch, my reductions with the syringe would be in the hundredths (i.e. 9.52, 9.44, etc.) the more I think about it I want to pursue your method.

In process of buying your recommended items list.

Bob7, I have flip flopped.

I have decided to try the liquid approach first. I am getting materials for both your method and liquid titration method. You are right liquid is more easier to do. With that approach I have I do not have to crush/shave pills and will just drop my 0.5 mg pill into whole milk, give ample time to dissolve and use a syringe to remove 0.001 mg each day to start. Goal is to get 3 or 4 days out of a 100 ml batch and repeat.

thanks,

seeking