Can you quit clonazepam CT and then do a tapper?

[Sh...]

I wish I would have had more information about this drug before I began taking it, I never would have. It's asham people on here know more about benzos and WD than most doctors. Anyway I was wondering if you stopped clonazepam, and tappered one week with a weaker benzo... 2 ir 3 weeks later could it be beneficial to start taking again and tapper down?

I wish I would have had more information about this drug before I began taking it, I never would have. It's asham people on here know more about benzos and WD than most doctors. Anyway I was wondering if you stopped clonazepam, and tappered one week with a weaker benzo... 2 ir 3 weeks later could it be beneficial to start taking again and tapper down?

If you're off why would you need to do a taper?

I ct'ed 8 mg a day three times over six weeks for different reasons and then never looked back.

Going back on would probably not be a good thing. There is something called "kindled." It means that if you go off benzos more than once,  the next withdrawal might be even worse.

Its not clear to me how much Klonapin you are on, how long you have taken it. These things make a difference in what people here might suggest.

Tapering off a benzo should take months, not weeks. On this site, you may hear many opinions on this, and to be honest, no one TRULY knows what is best and safest....except that going CT off benzos is NEVER a good idea.