I know better but I'm still a little concerned.

[Fl...]

So a little about my self, I'm currently 33 but in 2008 through 2012 I was prescribed klonopin 1.5mg a day. I ended up coming off it rather abruptly due to a primary care Dr just cutting my dose for a month then that was the end. I didn't have severe withdraws but for whatever reason can't remember much about it.

So my issue currently is I found the Grey area of RC benzos. I have been Taking a low dose .5-.75 MG of eitzolam for just a little over 4 weeks and I am a little nervous about stopping. I don't know if I have been taking enough to experience anything too nasty but the unknown makes me extremely nervous. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello Fleefromit, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

There are some people who can withdraw from these drugs with little to no difficulty, you may be one of them, I hope so anyway.  However, we have anecdotal evidence from members who say they had no difficulty the first time but have run into problems during additional withdrawals, the body seems to remember and keep track.

I get the impression from the username you selected that you feel it's time to flee from the RC benzo's, it sounds like a good idea to me.

I'll provide some links to help you navigate the forum, I know we've had members who have taken Eitzolam but not sure if they're active now, they don't seem to stick around.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

It's good to know there are people out there to talk to and want to help rather than tear down. I am hoping that it will go smoothly, this is day one so I don't expect any issues other than my normal anxiety maybe a bit elevated due to my brain knowing I am not taking anything. I appreciate all of the helpful links and will keep the thread updated. I hope to get through this and stick around here to help anyone else who might need encouragement or help. I have tried a lot of drugs in 33 years but  are hands down the only thing that really grabs ahold of me. I have never been one to abuse them in terms of high dosage, but I do fall into the trap of wanting them every day due to my social anxiety. They definitely don't solve the issue, just mask and end up creating more/different issues.

Glad you're going to stick around, it would be great if we had someone who could speak to them about this class of drugs and the uncertainly of their origin and strength.

I just welcomed another new member this morning who has been taking Eitzolam, perhaps you could take a look at the first few threads on this board to lend your support.  :)

I definitely will reach out! I am going on day three and I'm feeling pretty good, I have been taking niacin, pharma gaba, kava,  and heavy doses of vitamin c. Here's to hoping it keeps running smoothly!