Update

[Me...]

Hey all

I’ve been working on opening a home daycare

I can’t believe it

I’m trying to be grateful for every day

I’m feeling 99.9% better.

A year ago I was having S.I. , seeing a heart doc convinced something was wrong (it wasn’t), and ended up quitting my job because the symptoms got so so intense.

I cannot believe where I am now

You sound wonderful and beyond happy, Meganz🙏🤪🎉!  Will you be doing a daycare out of your home?  Did you go on a vacation this summer?

Please stay in touch!

Hugs,

GG

Megan,

I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing this. I need the encouragement badly right now.  I understand the heart stuff. Mine feels absolutely horrible on and off...so tight, pounding and/or fluttery. It is great to hear that you are nearly perfectly healed.  Thank you.

Hi HelenHMB.  I am a fellow headache sufferer and have been for many months.  I now get good relief for a couple of weeks at a time when I don’t even think about the head symptoms; which range from burning, tingling, buzzing, pounding and stabbing.  I do believe we will be freed from these head symptoms when that last big, never closing window opens up and blesses us with a full recovery!

GG

Thanks Garden Guru!

It's kind of funny that you misread my post because I have nasty, nasty head symptoms too that match what you described and then some.  I really hope ALL of it (head, heart and otherwise) goes away soon for all of us.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I'll take it.  Good luck to you.

Hi Helen.  I just read some of your posts and love the way you write!  We do seem to share some similar, not so nice symptoms, so let’s stay in touch.  I live in Northern Virginia, so we are somewhat neighbors.

Here’s to lovely windows :smitten:

GG

You sound wonderful and beyond happy, Meganz🙏🤪🎉!  Will you be doing a daycare out of your home?  Did you go on a vacation this summer?

Please stay in touch!

Hugs,

GG

Yes in my home! I’m working on getting licensed right now!

Hi Helen.  I just read some of your posts and love the way you write!  We do seem to share some similar, not so nice symptoms, so let’s stay in touch.  I live in Northern Virginia, so we are somewhat neighbors.

Here’s to lovely windows :smitten:

GG

Yes, let's stay in touch neighbor. My son lives in Arlington. 

Hi megnaz,

I am soo happy for you that you have healed and back to your life. I am a new benzo victim so I came here and found amazing people here. I read your post and it gave me so much hope and will power to fight this situation.

All the best for your future

Benzopatient

Hi megnaz,

I am soo happy for you that you have healed and back to your life. I am a new benzo victim so I came here and found amazing people here. I read your post and it gave me so much hope and will power to fight this situation.

Benzopatient

Benzo patient you will totally heal - it might be hell for you now but you will heal

Hi megnaz,

Benzopatient

Benzo patient you will totally heal - it might be hell for you now but you will heal

Thank you for encouragement 🤗