Darker nail beds

[Be...]

Anyone else deal with slightly darker nail beds during WD? I know sometimes my extremities get very cold during anxiety/panic, but I’m not sure I’ve noticed this in my nail beds before?

Hey, Benzo-Ronin.  I had and still have this to now a lesser degree.  My nail beds were very mottled looking early on.  I even had nail ridges as a result of the trauma of destabilization and the rapid taper.  It took my nails almost 8 months to fully grown out those ridges.  I still have some fingertip sensitivity and get the cold fingertips now and then (again, this is so much improved from the earlier months!). 

Hey, Benzo-Ronin.  I had and still have this to now a lesser degree.  My nail beds were very mottled looking early on.  I even had nail ridges as a result of the trauma of destabilization and the rapid taper.  It took my nails almost 8 months to fully grown out those ridges.  I still have some fingertip sensitivity and get the cold fingertips now and then (again, this is so much improved from the earlier months!).

It’s good to hear you’re doing better! Because of my heightened state, I’m noticing more things about my body. I don’t know if I’ve always had slightly darker nail beds, but it’s something I’m paying attention to during this time.