Really bad day. After a better one

[Ho...]

So.... I drove yesterday and felt like I was upward trending and then today- BAM got hit with the worst depression and despair day I have felt in a long time. I KNOW that despair and thinking "I won't ever feel any different" is a Benzo lie and part of the withdrawal but dang, when I am back in the vortex of despair and anxiety it is SO HARD to believe that I will ever be done with this horrible process.

I do not want to be a whiner but this whole thing.... is truly the hardest thing I have ever endured. Makes my pre Klonipin depression and anxiety look like child's play.

I just want to put it out there- good days and bad days are part of this process. I need to stay strong and keep hoping that one day this will all be over. The bad days make me feel like this will be forever.

Stay strong everyone. What we are going through it a Hero's Journey.

Hi Holding,

It’s a true rollercoaster, one day i am feeling 95% well, I even got my first 100% feeling perfect day (without any symptoms at all!!!) and then the next day, bam: full on lightheadedness, anxiety, feeling faint, suffocating, etc…

Think of the good days that they r a true glimpse of the future, your brain is capable of finding that balance… and think of the bad days as your brain truly fighting and working to find the balance for the good days.

We r getting there soon 🙂

• 2 weeks later...