Author Topic: 10 months and counting plus 7 months off alcohol.  (Read 218 times)

[Buddie]

10 months and counting plus 7 months off alcohol.
« on: September 03, 2021, 07:18:20 pm »
This hasnít been easy Iíll be completely honest. But Iím slowly and surely recovering some symptoms have left which is good others come and go and some are still here. I know Iím healing and see it happening which is encouraging but also a bit discouraged that Iím not fully healed yet. But sooner or later the old me will fully resurface until then just taking it one day at a time. Letís see what this month brings as I get closer to 1 year. Hopefully more healing haha, guess we will just wait on Father Time to do what it does best and thatís continuing to tic on.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 10 months and counting plus 7 months off alcohol.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 11:09:38 pm »
Hi [...], its wonderful to hear you've seen improvement, I was hoping this was why I haven't seen you around as much.  Thank you for letting us know how you're doing, hoping next month is even better.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.