Movement disorder?

[...]

I’m having this weird sensation when I move, like I’m not moving in a correct way, also it’s difficult to rise my hand or scratch my back, it’s come with anxious feeling. Has anyone experience similar?

I have very strange movement issues. I feel like the ground underneath me is moving all the time.  Every time I stand up, I have to take a deep breath and get my bearings.  I sometimes have to hold on to things to walk. Standing still is very hard. I feel like I'm swaying in the wind. Does yours feeling anything like that?

Everything everyone mentioned is really common in recovery and will get better with time, I remember mornings where I could barely shuffle to walk, or was so discoordinated I fell of my porch stairs. And then theres that floaty -boaty feeling...ugh.

It does go:)

Everything everyone mentioned is really common in recovery and will get better with time, I remember mornings where I could barely shuffle to walk, or was so discoordinated I fell of my porch stairs. And then theres that floaty -boaty feeling...ugh.

It does go:)

Thank you Trina for being reassuring. Mine balance issues seem to stop for a long time and then come back for days at a time. I'm going with what you said an assuming someday it will stop.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
I had this recently while going through refeeding syndrome. Simply adding pork to my diet fixed it for me. For some it may be caused by a B1 deficiency. Since a lot of us have limited diets in withdrawal, this may be part of the reason why.