11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium

[Sh...]

hang in there, your day is coming. I know it's easier for me  to say it than feel it as I am not in your shoes but know you are in MANY people's thoughts.  :smitten:

Don't beat yourself up, 31 months off zopiclone, 14 months SSRI's, like you really thought I'd  feel so much better than I do by now. I think the l glutamine helping bit. Think when you've had crap night makes things feel so much worse. You've had so many drugs thrown at you going take little while xx

Cut yourself some slack, it's crap what has happened to us, you're entitled to have a cry, nothing wrong in letting go at times. When kids go to school make bit time for yourself , hope your day improves xx

Feeling disappointed I’ve made so little progress. I thought I’d be home free by now.

Lovely, I’m bl—dy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Don’t give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than you’d like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

Feeling disappointed I’ve made so little progress. I thought I’d be home free by now.

Lovely, I’m bl—dy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Don’t give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than you’d like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

Thanks honey x u have such a lovely way with words Bess x

You'll start sleeping and feeling better.  It took me awhile, but it does get better.

Thanku beck xx fingers crossed it’s not too much longer xx

Thanks honey x u have such a lovely way with words Bess x

Pleasure treasure! Ohhh thanks lovely. Amazing woman you - In The depths of hell you lift me & many more up - with your kind words & wonderful spirit.  Xx

U make me sound like a super hero Bess  :thumbsup:

Back at u honey x always making everyone smile even when ur down xx

You are indeed a superhero lovely.

Ohhhhh thanks lovely. Xxx

I know this was meant for Shayna, but I really needed to read it today. Thank you, Bess. ❤️

I know this was meant for Shayna, but I really needed to read it today. Thank you, Bess. ❤️

Pleasure! Just like Shayna said - they all apply to you too. You can & will move this mountain - I just know it. Keep going. You can do this xx