Author Topic: 11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium  (Read 372 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 07:53:38 pm »
You'll start sleeping and feeling better.  It took me awhile, but it does get better.

Thanku beck xx fingers crossed itís not too much longer xx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 10:00:10 pm »
Feeling disappointed Iíve made so little progress. I thought Iíd be home free by now.

Lovely, Iím blódy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Donít give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than youíd like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

Thanks honey x u have such a lovely way with words Bess x

Pleasure treasure! Ohhh thanks lovely. Amazing woman you - In The depths of hell you lift me & many more up - with your kind words & wonderful spirit.  Xx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2021, 12:57:09 am »
U make me sound like a super hero Bess  :thumbsup:

Back at u honey x always making everyone smile even when ur down xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2021, 01:41:58 am »
U make me sound like a super hero Bess  :thumbsup:

Back at u honey x always making everyone smile even when ur down xx

You are indeed a superhero lovely.

Ohhhhh thanks lovely. Xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2021, 05:30:44 pm »
Feeling disappointed Iíve made so little progress. I thought Iíd be home free by now.

Lovely, Iím blódy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Donít give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than youíd like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

I know this was meant for [...], but I really needed to read it today. Thank you, Bess. ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2021, 06:34:01 pm »
All those things apply to you [...] honey x

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2021, 05:59:58 am »

I know this was meant for [...], but I really needed to read it today. Thank you, Bess. ❤️

Pleasure! Just like [...] said - they all apply to you too. You can & will move this mountain - I just know it. Keep going. You can do this xx