Author Topic: 11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium  (Read 369 times)

[Buddie]

11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium
« on: August 31, 2021, 06:46:44 pm »
Feeling disappointed Iíve made so little progress. I thought Iíd be home free by now.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 08:19:10 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 11 months off zopiclone snd 3 months off Valium no progress
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 07:31:22 pm »
hang in there, your day is coming. I know it's easier for me  to say it than feel it as I am not in your shoes but know you are in MANY people's thoughts.  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 07:34:56 pm »
Thanku [...]  :'( xxxxk

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 08:01:27 pm »
Don't beat yourself up, 31 months off zopiclone, 14 months SSRI's, like you really thought I'd  feel so much better than I do by now. I think the l glutamine helping bit. Think when you've had crap night makes things feel so much worse. You've had so many drugs thrown at you going take little while xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 08:18:44 pm »
Iím just surviving right now. Trying very hard to stay functional. X
Another busy day ahead. No time for tears xx

[Buddie]

Re: 11 months off zopiclone and 3 months off Valium
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 08:33:48 pm »
Cut yourself some slack, it's crap what has happened to us, you're entitled to have a cry, nothing wrong in letting go at times. When kids go to school make bit time for yourself , hope your day improves xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 08:57:48 pm »
Thanks [...] xx I will. In between appointments Iíll take it easy. Have therapy today so hope that helps xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2021, 12:34:23 am »
Feeling disappointed Iíve made so little progress. I thought Iíd be home free by now.

Lovely, Iím blódy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Donít give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than youíd like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 04:16:44 am »
You'll start sleeping and feeling better.  It took me awhile, but it does get better. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 07:52:58 pm »

Lovely, Iím blódy proud of you. You are rocking it. I know how downright discouraging BWD can be. Donít give up. You will get to home free - you will. Brave, strong, Courageous, tenacious, funny, intelligent & someone who can move mountains. You will move this mountain too - it may take a lil longer than youíd like - but you will indeed move this mountain - you have all you need inside of you to move this mountain, and more. You got this. You really do. Xxxx

Thanks honey x u have such a lovely way with words Bess x