Heavy, stiff feeling.

[Be...]

I’ve noticed my chest/shoulders will randomly get this heavy/stiff feeling, but it’s more pronounced when I first get out of bed. I assume it’s part of the WD, but idk…anybody else feel this way?

I’ve had a really difficult time with this, as well. When I first started having symptoms it was my arms mostly that felt very heavy, stiff and almost numb. Hard to describe really. After a time I had this in my legs, too, and also weakness. It took some time but it eventually went away for a couple months and now I’m dealing with it again, but to a lesser degree than before. For awhile I could hardly walk, actually. I wasn’t able to get groceries or even walk around the block, and now I can still walk 2 miles almost everyday even with the muscle issues.

I’ve had a really difficult time with this, as well. When I first started having symptoms it was my arms mostly that felt very heavy, stiff and almost numb. Hard to describe really. After a time I had this in my legs, too, and also weakness. It took some time but it eventually went away for a couple months and now I’m dealing with it again, but to a lesser degree than before. For awhile I could hardly walk, actually. I wasn’t able to get groceries or even walk around the block, and now I can still walk 2 miles almost everyday even with the muscle issues.

Oh, wow! Sounds really rough. I hope it goes away soon.

So far it hasn’t hampered me, but you’re right, it’s hard to describe. Just this really heavy feeling in my chest/shoulders/arms. Really strange.