Author Topic: 19 months off - yippeeee!  (Read 538 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 19 months off - yippeeee!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 07:16:14 am »
Congs Bess..I will be cheering you right on the success stories tab....
 :smitten:

Thanks so much! Hope youíre doing ok.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2021, 07:18:17 am »
Oh Bess, it's so hard not to succumb to the awfulness of what these drugs have done to us.  We will not succumb but, as Trina aptly notes, a need to surrender to the process of getting to the other side is the reality.   It's a sad realization indeed, but one day we will celebrate beating the unfair hand we were dealt.  Hugs and healing moving forward!

Thanks so much. Hope youíre doing ok. Iíve been in a wretched wave for a while & not getting much respite from it - hoping for a window soon & the return of my sanity. Thanks so much for your kind words, support & encouragement- it means a lot, thank you.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 12:58:40 pm »
BessÖ

This sounds very positive  ;)
Keep up the good work and your complete recovery will surely follow.

[...]  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2021, 01:44:50 pm »
BessÖ

This sounds very positive  ;)
Keep up the good work and your complete recovery will surely follow.

[...]  :thumbsup:

Hi, thanks so much: I hope youíre doing ok. :))

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 03:41:33 pm »
Ah [...],

I am glad you are this far in recovery. Like others said, your complete healing is around the corner! I recognize part of your story, but you are further ahead. I hope you continue to heal!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2021, 08:21:13 pm »
Hugs to you Bess. Youíre doing great! What a warrior you are. Iím taking inspiration from this post. Thanks!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 10:47:09 am »
Hugs to you Bess. Youíre doing great! What a warrior you are. Iím taking inspiration from this post. Thanks!

Hey lovely [...] - hugs right back to you! How are you going? I havenít been on BB as much lately,  I hope you are being kind to your lovely self.  Ohhhh thank you for your lovely kind words - youíve cheered me up - thank you lovely.  You lovely are the warrior, the inspiration with your brave, fierce determination & fearless blind faith.  Go you!

Iím 20 months off today. Slogged in a wave. Mostly my own doing as I went nuts with eating wayyyyyy too much of the wrong food. Including ice cream, it was soooooo hood but yikes am I paying for it now,  on the Beastly BWD menu for me at the moment is that feeling that insects are crawling under your skin & skin that feels as if itís just been set on fire.  This is the one symptom that almost drives me batty.  Vicious cold showers help & a ton of soothing MSM moisturiser.  Iím rapid cycling. BWD has now swiped me with a contacting muscle in my groin. Oh well. Onwards.

Big love to you strong mama. Xxxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2021, 10:48:24 am »
Ah [...],

I am glad you are this far in recovery. Like others said, your complete healing is around the corner! I recognize part of your story, but you are further ahead. I hope you continue to heal!

Thanks so much for your kind words - they mean a lot.  I hope youíre doing ok,  hang in there - we will get to the other side.  We have too.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 04:03:08 pm »

Hey lovely [...] - hugs right back to you! How are you going? I havenít been on BB as much lately,  I hope you are being kind to your lovely self.  Ohhhh thank you for your lovely kind words - youíve cheered me up - thank you lovely.  You lovely are the warrior, the inspiration with your brave, fierce determination & fearless blind faith.  Go you!

Iím 20 months off today. Slogged in a wave. Mostly my own doing as I went nuts with eating wayyyyyy too much of the wrong food. Including ice cream, it was soooooo hood but yikes am I paying for it now,  on the Beastly BWD menu for me at the moment is that feeling that insects are crawling under your skin & skin that feels as if itís just been set on fire.  This is the one symptom that almost drives me batty.  Vicious cold showers help & a ton of soothing MSM moisturiser.  Iím rapid cycling. BWD has now swiped me with a contacting muscle in my groin. Oh well. Onwards.

Big love to you strong mama. Xxxx
Yes I think Iím rapid cycling too. I thought Iíd be healed by now LOL wishful thinking. Iím having a shift in my recovery. Iím now having morning waves that are pretty intense once or twice a week but the other mornings are medium. Symptoms popping in and out all day with new ones or old ones briefly. Iím sleeping well each night. Every now and then if Iím in a wave at bedtime then Iíll have a bit trouble falling to sleep. Slow easy breathing is my best friend.
Sorry youíre paying for enjoying a treat. I almost did this same thing but decided Iíd better wait a bit longer. I really want some peanut butter cups covered in chocolate ( Reeseís) lol maybe on Halloween Iíll try just one. I really donít want a setback. But I miss eating so many things too. And you know what? The only way we can know if we can eat something is to eat it lol I guess we just shouldnít dive in so fast and hard.
Wonderful to hear from you lovely. Iíve been wondering where you were. Thanks for your kind words. Big hugs to you my dear
Congrats on being 20 months. 👏 awesome job!